04// <<< The Outfield >>>

•• Jessica's POV ••

I opened my eyes and yawned. How long was I out? I look over and Katelyn's asleep.

Oh crap....

"KATELYN WAKE UP! HURRY!" I yelled. I quickly checked the time. 2 minutes. THE OUTFIELD COMES OUT IN 2 MINUTES!!

"Wh-what? What happened?!" Katelyn sits up with closed eyes.

"THE OUTFIELD COMES OUT IN 2 MINUTES! GET ON ITUNES NOW!" I scream. We cannot miss this.

"OH SHIT! Ok!" She immediately gets her phone and goes on iTunes.

It's midnight...

I clicked on the search button and looked up 'The Outfield'. It's out. I immediately clicked 'buy' and bought it.

"OMG KATELYN!! Did you get it?" I can't believe we almost missed it.

"Yesssss! Yes I did! LETS WATCH IT!" She screams! I can't wait to see my baby!

"Let's see if I can stream it to the Apple TV." Luckily I could. I can't wait.

**After watching The Outfield**

"Oh. My. Gosh. THAT WAS AMAZING!" I screamed. I started jumping around acting like the crazy fangirl I am.

"That. Was. AMAZING! We should tweet Nash and Cam!" Katelyn screamed smiling.

I agreed and decided to tweet them.

- @jessdallas Oh. My. Gosh. I bought The Outfield at midnight and watched it with @katelyngilinsky and it was AMAZING! @nashgrier @camerondallas GREAT JOB! Although I don't approve the kissing scenes. STILL LOVED IT! -

After I tweeted I got a bunch of retweets from my twitta friends. Then one notification caught my eye.

My eyeballs almost popped out of my head.

- @nashgrier Thank you so much for your support and watching our movie! @jessdallas we love you so much babe! -

I. Cannot. Function.

"OH MY GOSH! KATELYN GUESS WHAT!" I literally screamed in her ear. Oops.

"Geez. No need to yell in my ear. What?" She asked annoyed.

"Nash. Fucking. Grier. Tweeted. Me. CHECK HIS TWITTER RN!" I screamed. This is the best day ever!!

"OMG YAY! Oh, looks like he's not the only one who tweeted you." She smirked. Uh oh. I checked Twitter again and nearly cried. How is this possible.

- @camerondallas Thanks for watching the movie @jessdallas and love the username babe (; -

Best. Night. Ever!!!!!!! Nash tweeted me and followed me and Cameron tweeted me. I'm dying.

"How is this possible?" I asked as Katelyn almost screamed.

"NASH FOLLOWED ME! SO DID CAMERON OMG!!!!!" She screamed! Cam followed her?

I checked Twitter and turns out it was true. Oh well. Might as well be happy for her. I mean he already follows her on ig.

"OMG CONGRATS!!" I scream as I hug her. She's like my sister, I can't be mad at her for something stupid.

I just wonder why Cam never follows me. This is the first time he's noticed me. Whatever.

"I'm tired. Wanna go to bed?" I ask yawning.

"Yeah, sure." She smiles.

We walk up to my room and we lay on my bed. We're like sisters so we don't mind sharing a bed.

I turn off my light and get comfy. I quickly tweet Cam saying goodnight and plug in my phone.

Soon after that the world turns black and I'm in a deep sleep.