Adam's Song

An 80s Pop music is sounding in hell cage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU

Oh dancing with myself
Well there's nothing to lose
And there's nothing to prove
I'll be dancing with myself...

"Hey guys, why  would you stop looking so glum?  Don't you having fun in martyrdom village? " Lucifer said with a funny expression on his face while he was dancing.

"I don't have time for your crap, brother" Michael growled. "I try to scape from here, there must be an exit"

"I told you millions time that this was made for our beloved daddy, and this is completely angels or anything proof " replied Lucifer and rolled his eyes back in.

"OH GOD WHY? WHAT I HAVE DONE TO BE HERE?  THIS NIGHTMARE WILL NEVER STOP? " Adam Yelled desperetly in the distance.

"Oh, your little shitty muppet, crying again" exclaims Lucifer tired "You'll take care of him or i'll have to do it myself?" 

"Whatever" Michael shrugged.

 "Well, here we go" said Lucifer going to Adam. 

"Oh, you don't like Billy Idol?, he paid a good price for this song, and you are looking down it?" said Lucifer come closer to Adam. Adam was sitting in a corner trying not to burn, and not to have another heart attack.

"Oh no! He again no! PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME!" thought Adam.

"Remember little bastard i can hear your thoughts, I'm still have some power in this horny place" Lucifer smiled badly and ironically, open his arms. 

"Ple-ple-please, le-lea-leave me alone... I'll dance if you want..."  Adam implored without  looking at him.

"Oh, no, no, no, my little pussy doll, your relax time is over, remember? - said Lucifer squeeze Adam's face. "It's time to... mmm... wait, i have to think, i have burned you since you've been here every day, I have extracted your heart and i made you eat it many times...  I have dismembered you, yes rebuilt your parts was so funny, remember? You was totally conscious all the time and you don' stop crying so i have to put the music very loudly that IT DISTRACTS ME AND SOMEONE STOLE MY GIANT MUPPET AND GO AWAY WITH HIM, LEAVING ONLY HIS RIDICULOUS SOUL AND WE KNOW  THAT IS INSUFFICIENT TO DO ANYTHING" Lucifer finished yelled and squeezing hardly Adam's face that he started to blood. Adam's eyes show all the fear he feels inside. Lucifer throws him to the flames.

"I'll leave you here one more time, until I'll let there until I come up with something truly awful and painful, Meanwhile how about a little of The Boss or maybe Rod Steward " Lucifer said and he go out, singing Dancing in the dark.

"You're obsessed wit the 80s" Michael growled, tired of that music.

" Oh, Glory days when people sold their souls for a little of fame, but not as good as the 70s. Y'know, Led Zeppelin sold their family and fans souls, and thank goodness they did, the music will never be better again. Stairway to heaven, HA-HA, ironic title, don't you think?" smiled

"Maybe you'd prefer religious songs, don't you, beloved brother? " asked Lucifer

"Oh Shut up,  and stop that music, and leave the mortal alone, his cries are desperate me" growled Michael.

"Two bird with one stone" Lucifer smiles wickedly and Michael rolled his eyes back in. "Well at least, eternity will not be as boring as I expected" exclaim Lucifer.

The road so far

Meanwhile in a wild Impala...

"if you throw up on my baby i'll kill you!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is my first chapter, I know it's short, but i'm very slowly doing this, i hope you have enjoy, and comment, tomorrow i'll continue.