forty three

heads up: i have no idea how to end this story so this is me winging it like i do for every bio test!!1!

((also keep in mind they obvs skyped & kiked more than what was written. it would be a tad bit boring if all their interactions (hah get it the title hilarious) were written and whatnot))

-

"So I was thinking..."

"Thinking is in fact a normal occurrence for humans," Dan interrupted.

Snorting slightly, Phil carried on. "If you wanted to--like, erm--move in with me? I know dorms are pretty, you know--I totally understand if you say no! It's our second time meeting and--"

"I'd love to move in with you Phil," Dan grinned, lightly squeezing Phil's hand.

The sudden romantic moment came to a halt when the song on the radio in the quiet Starbucks changed, causing the G note on the piano to be heard through the coffee shop. Dan shrieked as the rest of the Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance played.

"Lets get out of here before you faint," Phil chuckled, intertwining his fingers with Dan's, leaving the Starbucks.

danisnotonfire:
just heard wttbp in public and screeched again maybe i do need to go to a mental hospital

AmazingPhil:
As long as I can go with you

FIN

((bc im fancy i say things in french yes this is the last line of this fic sorry you read this crap but thanks anyways))