Confessions (Part 2)

AUG POV~

I step out the shower to see my phone ringing. I picked it up to see Sha name flashing on the screen.

"What" I said, after sliding over the green answer button.

"Please dont hang up its important" she sounded like she had been crying.

"I said what, so speak up or get the fuck off my line" I wasn't showing ha ass no sympathy.

"I..I.. I'm pregnant August" my heart stopped, I felt frozen.

"By who" was all I could get out.

"Chris" I couldnt believe it, there was silence until she finally spoke up. "But I wish it was you August" she said fully crying now. I couldnt believe they had been fucking without protection. An now she pregnant by this nigga. My wife is pregnant by my best friend. This shit felt like one of them lifetime movies Tez be watching.

"I'll have my lawyer contact you from now on, he'll send you the papers, just sign them and stay the fuck out my life". With that I pressed the end button.

I turned over to Tez sleeping peacefully in my arms, I cant believe I had a dream like that. It must be my conchense eating at me. What if Tez pregnant? With shit how it is Sha aint gon wanna hear shit. My marriage would really be over, it aint no coming back from getting someone else pregnant besides her. I know Sha said she didn't want kids, but she wouldnt want me having them from somebody else either.

Wait...... What the fuck am I saying. Ha ass the one cheated, shit she knew bout Tez. Her and Tez was supposed to stay on the birth control anyway, but Tez said the depo shit was fucking with her weight and Sha just kept forgetting to take her damn pills.

I know in the beginning I said I didn't want kids but on the inside I knew I couldnt wait to becoming a father. I wanted some of my own, I love my nieces but thats Mel legacy, I wanna create my own. After this shit, that just might be with Tez now.

TEZ POV~

"Hey boo" I said walking up to Sha, she was sitting at the picnic tables at the park were we all first met.

"Hey T Baby" she stood up to give me a side hug. "How's it been since I left the house" she said both of us sitting down across from one another.

When she asked all I could do was think about that song:

"Hello, may I speak to Barbara? Barbara, this is Shirley
You might not know who I am but the reason I am calling you is because
I was going through my old man's pockets this morning
And I just happened to find your name and number"

"So woman to woman, I don't think it's being
Any more than fair to call you and let you know where I'm coming from
Now Barbara, I don't know how you're gonna take this
But whether you be cool or come out of a bag on me"

"You see it doesn't really make any difference
But it's only fair that I let you know that
The man you're in love with he's mine
From the top of his head to the bottom of his feet"

I snapped out of my thoughts, when she started looking at me funny. "It...Its been go..good, we been good" i said stuttering a little, not knowing how to get this all out.

"Tez whats up baby, seriously. When you called me that night you was whispering and now today you stuttering like you scared or something. So whats really going on" she had a look of concern more than anything. I knew than i had to just come out with it.

"Sha I'm falling in love with August" i said really quick just to get it out in the open.

"Awwww T baby, I know August is a lovable person. I knew eventually that would happen. I'm not mad, do you remember what I told you" I nodded my head yes "I know that August dosent know how to be alone, without some kind of womanly attention. He needed you more than anything when i left. I'll be surprise if he doesnt feel the same way about you Tez" she surprised me when she said that.

"So you cool knowing your husband may love someone else"?

"Not just someone else, T he loves you. Someone I placed in our life. How can I be mad about the situation that I helped create" she grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. Okay here goes nothing.

"One more thing Sha" She looked at me I guess waiting on me to finish my sentence. "We been having sex" she interrupted me.

"Tez I wouldnt expect for ya'll not to be having sex. We all had sex before together so I'm not mad. You been holding all this in thinking I'd be mad at you".

"Yes.... but Sha we been having sex.... unprotected" The look on her face went from warm to just plain cold. I knew she wasnt expecting that but I couldn't keep this on my chest anymore. After what felt like hours of us sitting there, she finally spoke.

"Are you pregnant" she said. I shook my head no, because I dont think that now is the right time to tell her its a possibility that I am.

"Good... Good...... CAUSE IM BOUT TO BEAT BOTH YALL ASSES"

Cliffhanger.... dom, dom, dom........

Shirley Brown - Woman To Woman Lyrics, for anybody that was wondering.....

xoxo