Chapter 6

I wake up feeling sore probably from sleeping on the couch.

How did I get here? The last thing I remember is arguing with my mum.

Why the hell is Mr Silvers sleeping on my chair?!  I slowly get up and walk over to him.

He looks so young when he asleep as if he is calm and more relaxed. Not a bad look for him. EWW!

I tap his shoulder lightly, nothing. Next I try shaking him, again nothing. I decide to just go for and slap him awake.

He shot straight up.

"What the hell?!"  I snickered but then he glared at me and I just burst out laughing, like serious side splitting laughing out loud.

Once I had calmed down I told him. "You wouldn't wake up."

"So you slapped me?"

"It worked didn't it?"

He sighed and sat down then his smile grew wide.

"What?" I asked

"Your talking to me."

My eyes grew wide as it hit me. I was talking to him. Oh My God what is happening to me?

"I..I..I"  His grin quickly fell.

"No, no, no, no PLEASE don't stop  talking to me please." he was literally pleading with me.

"I wasn't going to I just didn't have anything to say."

 He pulled me into a tight hug, his arms wrapped around me. Then pulled away and took two steps back.

"Sorry."

"No its fine.. Um.. want to watch TV?"

I sat down, he nodded his head sat down next to me.

It wasn't until I was flicking through the channel that I noticed the  2:30 on the corner of the screen.

"Your mum told me."

"Told you what?"

I shifted around so I was facing him.

"She told me what happened why you don't talk to people."
I nodded my head.
"So she told you what h..he d.d.did?"

He nodded.

"Tell you about this."

I pulled the front of my shirt down to show him the scars across my chest.

He nodded again. His hand lifted slightly then dropped, as if he was goign touch them but decided against it.

"Did she tell you what happened to him?"

Again he nodded. "He was arrested."

"Well yes and no. The Judge was his cousin or something so all he got was a couple hours community service and a restraining order against my mum, because I wasn't 18 couldn't get one. Not that that would have stopped him anyway. He found out where we were staying." My chest hurt really bad but I kept going knowing I had to tell this to someone eventually.

"Hey you don't have to tell me anymore."
My breathing was increasing.  I was holding on to his arm as if it was a life line.
"Calm down Sarah, you're safe."
I can't calm down.

"Shit Sarah."
He smashed his lips to mine and I  instantly calmed down.
His hand was on my waist running round to the small of my back to pull me closer, his tongue ran across my bottom lip and I let it in.
I gripped my hands in his hair pulling it slightly resulting in a groan from him.
I pulled away. My forehead resting against his.
"Why did you do that?"
"I..I read somewhere that kissing someone stopped a panic attack, so I figured now or never."

I pulled away from him.

"What do you mean now or never?"

"Sarah I won't ever intentionally hurt you, I think that you are one of the most beautiful and bravest people I have ever seen and I know you're my student and I'm your teacher but I really like you more than I've ever liked someone before."

I shake my head.
"You only know the begging what if when you find out you decide that you can't take and walk away because that's already happened and I can't take it if it happened again."

"You don't know anything about my past what if you'd be the one walking out."

"Ohh my goodness this is soo cute!"

We both separated quickly to see my mum standing there.