Chapter 2

I went home that night feeling completely worn out.

"Hi sweetie how was school?" My mother ladies and gentlemen. Always enthusiastic, even after IT happened. Though lately I've had this feeling that shes tip-toeing around me, if she makes too sudden a movement I'll crack, no that's impossible.

I walked into the kitchen and gave her the kindest smile I could. She had on a old apron and there was flour everywhere!

"Good" I responded. The only person I ever actually talk to is my mum. "Why are you baking? you know you can't"

"Because, we were invited over to our new neighbor's house for dinner and your going!" I huffed. "you cant spend the rest of your life hauled up in your room listening to bands with weird names the rest of your life!"

The bands I listen to aren't even that bad or have that weird names. The Pretty Reckless AMAZING, Halestorm AWESOME and 5 Seconds of Summer come on who cant fall for Michael's smile?! I walked up the stairs to my room with my mum yelling. "GET CHANGED WE'RE LEAVING IN 10!"

10 minuets later I'm in the living room in my ripped black jeans and old Nirvana top. My mum comes in not happy.

"You couldn't have dressed up more?"

"This is me dressed up." she raised her eyebrows at me questionably.

"Whatever, lets go we're going to be late!"

I was standing in front tlof the white door waiting for it to be answered.

The door swung open and standing on the other side was none other than
Mr Silvers.

"Hi!" he paused when he seen me " Please come in!"
He was wearing a white button down shirt and a pair of jeans.

"I didn't have a lot of time to prepare so unfortunately it's frozen lasagna."
He walked us through the livingroom and into the kitchen.

He had three plates set at the small table and a plater with lasagna in the middle and a plate of rolls.

20 minutes later we were sitting around the table chatting well my mum and Mr Silvers were chatting.

"So why did you guys move?" My head shoot up.

The pain in my chest started again. Just thinking about it makes it start.
I'm starting to see stars.
I feel two sets of hands on my arms trying to talk to me, to calm me. Soon Things were going black.