Chapter 38: A big fat yes

A/N: School's back on tomorrow so.... updates will be similar to turtles :( 

Hannie's POV

"Asar!!"

"Yo chill Nie. What did he do this time?" Becky asked.

"Arghh!"

"Wow," the three of them said while drinking their lattes.

I asked them to go to the mall with me to relax from all the stress and now they just keep pissing me off. I'm embarrassed to tell them about my confession...

"Seriously , what did he do?" Lia asked.

"He ignored me.."

"So? Why are you so pissed?" Snow asked while leaning back on the soft velvet seat.

"I confessed..."

"Confessed what?" They asked while raising a brow on me.

"That I like him.." I whispered.

"WHAT?!" other customers turned their attentions towards us, I immediately gave them a peace sign and they went back to their own business.

"OA niyo," I sneered.

"What happened after??" They asked in unison.

I leaned back and told them what happened.

"Basically he ignored me the whole night."

"Bummer... But why? He told you he more than likes you right?" Becky asked.

We stood up and walked along the Fashion Hall looking for a shop to go in to.

"As I said before, he is a moody person.. Gahh he stresses the white hair out of me! Alam niyo ba 'yon! First time kong gawin iyon tas ganun! Nakakahiya!"

"What are you going to do now?" Lia asked.

We went into H.M.

"Bahala siya sa buhay niya. I am never going to talk to that moody ass! Siya na panalo, I admitted that I like him. He won his game."

"What if he says sorry? Will you forgive him?" Becky asked. I took a couple of tops and put them on my arm.

"Sorry his ass. I will never talk to him."

"What if he comes up to you with a huge teddy bear, and I mean huge and 3 balloons with I-Am-Sorry written on them?" Snow asked and I stopped.

"Still no even if he does have those things when I come back to the condo."

"How about, when I'm already behind you?"

My body automatically froze.

Snow, Lia and Becky mouthed me to turn around. I don't want to but my body disobeys.

He was wearing a black and grey striped sleeveless shirt and white pants. Damn did he look hot. He was holding a huge teddy bear and three balloons. So this is what Snow was talking about? I thought she was joking!

And behind him were the boys, grinning while wiggling their eyebrows.

"I'm sorry Han." He smiled. And boom all my irritation towards him faded. But I won't make this easy for him.

"Go home."

His jaw dropped from shock. I won't play nice my dear Xander. This is what you get for embarrassing me.