Telling Him How She Feels

All these thoughts running through my head I'm nervous should I tell him? I'm pacing back and fourth in my room with a piece of paper hugged up to my chest. Omg should I tell or keep it a secret but omg I've been keeping this for a long time though. I decide to go tell him so I knock on his door and I hear him say come in. So I open up the door and walk in slowly I have no clue why I still have this paper in my hand.

"Hey Michael I have to ummm tell you something." He doesn't say anything so I just keep saying it over and over again annoyingly.

"Omg Felicia shut up your being rude now get out of my room right now!!" I jump from his tone but instead of getting ghetto with him I just get up from his bed with my paper still in my hand and strom out. WTF? Like really Michael what the hell is his problem. I just walk down stairs to go fix me four pieces of toast I start getting things out like the butter,the beard, and knife. I start spreading the butter on the bread when I hear Michael coming down stairs I don't even bother to look.

"What are you doing."

"Fixing toast."

"Could I have some"

"Sure." I pop the toast in, and walk over to couch and turn on the TV I see Michael hop on the conner watching the toast, 15 minutes have passed and the toast isn't done I walk over there and the timer on the toast has been mess with. I look over at Michael who is smirking hard so I hit the toaster button and the toast pops up brunt.

"OMG MICHAEL YOUR SO ANNOYING." I say as I hit his arm."

"OMG AHAHA AHAHAH I - I - I AHAHA SORRY."

Michael's Point Of View

Omg that was hilarious, she looks piss but who cares I love burning toast in the toaster. I walk up to my room and lay on my bed and start watching a little. TV 15 Minutes later Felicia comes in with some buttered toast yuumm because I am a little hungry. She sits down next to me and hands me the plate of toast. And earlier today I yelled at her for a reason because I was reading and she was distributing me. I think it's rude to disturb someone when they're reading.

I put my arm around her waste while she's sitting crist cross apple sauce. While eating her toast with her head down. She looks really sad but why I hope it isn't because I brunt the toast, I'm surprise she didn't get ghetto with me when I yelled at her.

OMG I wonder what she had to tell me earlier.

"Hey Felicia what was you going to tell me earlier."

"Nothing it wasn't really important."

"Are you sure."

"Yeah I'm sure."

"Well ok remember if you need anything I'm here."

"I know."

DianaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara