Madhu: (Whispers) Why?

Rishab: Because I am a fool who's blindly in love with you. 

He twirled her around and left her whispering a 'sorry'.

On the day of the wedding

Madhu checked her phone, first thing in the morning. She got so habitual of his messages that she got flustered when she didn't receive his message or any of his notes. For the next half, an hour Madhu turned her room upside down in search of Rishab's note. Just then her bedroom door flew open and an enraged Khushi entered the room. Her nostrils were flaring and she was red with anger. Her extra calm but stern voice shocked Madhu. This was not the usual chirpy Khushi.

Khushi: Searching for his message, huh? 

Madhu: W-What are you talking about? What's wrong Khushi?

Khushi: What's wrong? What's wrong with YOU God dammit!!! Today you are searching for his letter but what about tomorrow Madhu? Why are you getting so flustered!? Just because didn't hear from Rishab today!! But what about when you get married? What about when you wake up tomorrow Madhu? You can't look out for Rishab then. Don't you realize it? You two are meant to be. And don't you dare deny it. You know you are his heartbeat. I know he was not fair to you but he was kept in dark. It was about his parent's death. Stop torturing yourself Madhu. I gave myself a second chance to Arnav and see how happy I am today. It's not like I forgot everything but I am moving on because I don't want to be stuck up in my past. I don't want to wake up every morning regretting not having enough courage back then. And that's what I want for you. No one will be happy with this marriage neither you nor Rishab. Give him a chance Madhu, give him a chance to run after you. I am not asking you to forgive him. All I am asking you is to give him a chance to beg for you. 

Madhu stood there staring at her friend with unshed tears in her eyes. She never knew that her sister was so mature.

Khushi: Think about it Madhu. He will be waiting for you even though he's helping Shamsher's uncle with your marriage.

Madhu stood up shocked at her last statement. 

Khushi: Yes, your fiance Mukund Dixit's family has raised their demand. They want a bigger car now as you are an actress even though they are against dowry. Bloody hypocrites. Anyhow Rishab is helping Shamsher's uncle to arrange the car in such a short time. 

Madhu picked up her lehenga (dress) and stood in front of the mirror. 

Rishab Kundra, you wanted a filmy climax, well then Madhubala Malik will give you one.

Later Madhu stood there in front of a mirror wearing bangles when there was a knock on the door. She didn't turn around thinking that it was Khushi. 

"Madhu?"

She turned around startled to face her cousin Trishna. She used to study with Madhu but they never shared a typical sister bond. Trishna never cared for her and they never acknowledged each other's presence. No one at their college ever knew that they were sisters. Madhu was expecting her to be present at her wedding but she never expected Trishna in her room.

Madhu: Trishna?

Trishna: I have to confess something before it gets too late.

Madhu just nodded and gestured for her to sit. But Trishna ignored her and stood still.

Trishna: When I received your wedding invitation was expecting Rishab Kundra's name on the card. But then I came to know about the reality from Khushi. I don't know if this helps or not, but I need to get this off my heart. Dipali and I used to be best friends during college time. So naturally, she used to tell me about everything. Do you remember our college prom night? That day Dipali mixed drugs in Rishab's drink. He never cheated on you Madhu. Dipali framed him to break you two and I guess it worked. Trust is the root of any relationship. I hope you will have that trust in your married life.