I took a look at myself in the mirror and took a deep breathe before opening the door and going down stairs. There are some candles in the living room and some rose petals on the wooden floor. I walked to the back of the house, where there will be a pool and found candles on the patio. There are even some rose petals in the pool. I looked at the pool and there he is.

His back is facing me and I can see his broad arms and shoulders as he streached them out. I was about to walk to him when I head him say.

"Are going to come into the pool or will you just stand there and stare me", he said and I blushed before getting myself together. I sexily walked to the steps that lead into the pool, adding extra sway to my hips, which he can see. I got into the pool and slowly swam towards him. I stopped in front of him and put my hand on his chest while biting my lip.

He just stared at me with lust in his eyes.

"Now who is the one staring?", I mocked and he smirked at me.

"I can't stop myself. You look so sexy in that bikini", he said wrapping an arms around my waist while pulling me closer to him and my breasts pressed against his chest. I put both of my arms on his broad shoulders.

"You got me a wrong size bikini mister", I complained as I wrapped my arms around his neck from his shoulder.

"Who said that? I know your size and I brought you a number small. Now you look.... I don't know how to say it. Hot!", he said and was about to kiss me, but I stopped him by hitting his chest.

"You brought the wrong size intentionally?! God, you are so cocky!", I said trying to ound angry.

"But you look hot. Well, that's for only me though. You can wear it when we are here. Only when we both are here", he said clearly.

"You know what.... Just.... Urrgh! You are really a Devil", I said and and he laughed before kissing me. I kissed him back as my hands are in his hair.

He nibbled my lower lip for entrance and I denied to tease him. His hand went to my left breast and he squeezed it. I gasped and he slipped his tongue insude my mouth. He smiled into the kiss and kneaded my breast gently. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he helped me and kissed him better.

We pulled away and he went to kiss my jaw line as I started breathing hard. I threw my ehad back as he put his head between my breasts to kiss me between the valley while holding his hair and pushing him down wanting more.

"Fuck! You are so beautiful Baby girl. So, beautiful! God, I missed you so much! I love you", h said while kissing my neck and shoulder.

"Mmm.... Nick. I missed you too. I love you". I moaned as he sucked on my neck. Then he pulled away slowly and looked at me. We are both panting hard and he leaned his forehead against mine. We smiled at each other and he kissed my fore head and pulled away.

"I have to tell you something", he said smiling.

"I have something to tell you too", I told him as I thought of telling him to take things slow between us.

"But me first", he said. I smiled.

"Okay. Mine can wait", I told him encouragingly. I hope when I tell him, I don't hurt him. Then he suddenly held me tightly to him, very thightly. My legs are still wrapped around him and he is leaning against the pool wall. My hands are around his neck as I looked into his eyes.

"I don't know how to say this", he said looking down while shaking his head.

"It's okay. Say it", I encouraged him with a smile. He looked nervous. Is everything okay?

"You know, the moment I saw you for the first time, I didn't know we will come this far. I just thought that it was a silly crush which will fade once we grow big. But there is something about you, that kept pulling me to you. I never even realized that I loved you till I told it to you. It may be because of some stupid bet, but I don't care, it brought us together.

I became closer to you. Every time I am with you, every second I spend with you are very precious to me. Without you, I am just a shell and I realized it when you left me. I am sorry that I have hurt you-", I cut him off there with my hand on his lips as tears blurred my vision lightly.

"No. I am sorry". He smiled and removed my hand from his mouth, looking into my eyes intensely.

"I am sorry that I have caused you so much pain and I am sorry for unknowingly breaking your heart. I never meant for any of that to happen. I will promise to never hurt you in anyway again. I will be there for you and with you every time I am never a fan to give speeches, so I will come straight to the point", he said and put his hand into the pocket of his swimming boxers.

My eyes followed his moment and I looked back at him again.

"Will you marry this Beast, Baby girl?", he asked while holding out a diamond ring between his fingers while looking at me hopefully.

Oh no!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Shocked?! Sorry. But you have to wait to know the result. What do you think will happen?

Also thank you all, because the story reached one million readers because of you guys. Thank you so much.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.