Chapter 34

"Katie... Katie... look at me" Nate snapped in my face. Suddenly I regained consciousness and came to terms with what just happened. Remorse swept through my body and I wish I had thought more clearly.
"I'm sorry..." I mumble. She was sitting on the opposite couch, and she had an ice pack on her head. She stared at me with tears in her eyes.
"Why did you guys do that to us?" I asked, cutting the bullshit and getting right to the point.
"I don't know. I guess we just got scared." Sammy shrugged. I glared at Briley, hoping to get a response from her. I did feel bad for fighting her but I didn't feel any less angry towards her.
"We didn't get scared. We knew we had to leave you guys, we new it wasn't safe to travel in such a big group. The plan was to leave quietly and meet you guys there. We thought it was the perfect opportunity while everyone was distracted and we didn't know you guys would get caught okay?" She rolled her eyes and rested her head back on the pillow. Bitch.
"Oh so what, you thought me and Nate could get arouns just fine no car no money and we'd just magically end up in New York around the same time you did?" I remarked.
"Ladies lets not fight" Sammy said. He was the last person I wanted to hear from.
"And Sammy, what the fuck were you thinking running off when you're not done healing yet? You have no strength to fight anyone off dumbass" I said.
"Katie relax" Nate said, rubbing my back in circles. I had quite a mouthful to say to them agter all that.
"You talk then" I said leaning back in the couch.
"Look, you guys practically left us for dead, no money no car, and didn't even tell us the plan. Thats fucked up" he explained.
"Damn right it is" I added.
"Well at the end of the day, we're all wanted for the same crime, they're gonna find us all eventually, what do you say we call it off and work together again." Sammy suggested.
"Hell no" I said
"Okay" Nate also replied at the same time as me.
"What??" I looked at Nate.
"Well we need some help ma you know we can't do this alone." He looked me in the eyes, then turned to Sammy. "But on one condition. We drive, we buy, we plan. You guys sit in the back and only help when we ask. Understood?" Sammy and Briley nodded. Oh what the fuck did he get us into.

Short but it's an update. What do you think about Briley and Sammy back in the team?
XoXo comment and vote