Aries (f) x Leo (m)

Leo:

Me, Aries, and Sag are playing Mario Kart. Why is Aries so good at this game? Like, she's been beating me and Sag for an hour, straight!

"Ugh, Aries, your making me lose!" Sagittarius complained. Aries shrugged and turned to me. I felt my heart rate speed up as she looked at me and smiled.

"Do you accept it?"

"Wha- Oh! Yeah, of course. I'll make sure you'll not beat me again, Aries!" I said, chuckling nervously at the end. What did she say? Ugh, Leo, stop going to your own world.

Aries tossed my controller and we started the game. Sagittarius stood up and said,

"Cap texted me to do my punishment for pranking her the other day. Bye guys!"

I smiled nervously as I realized that me and Aries were the only ones left in this kinda small room. I looked at Aries, her tongue stick out in concentration, her eyes so sparkly, her hair pure majestic, and the cute little freckles on her nose.

It's actually a funny story on how we met. We met at a musical project our school has. I signed up for the prince and Aries signed up for a maid. The story is, there was this princess but she was spoiled and her maid is beautiful and the prince fell in love with the maid and the princess ordered the maid to go to jail, and- Okay that's enough! You know the rest... Yeah?

"Leo? Helloooooooo????"

The simple words made my heart melt as I saw Aries shaking me violently.

"Woah... Take it easy!" I said. Aries laughed loudly and pointed to the screen that said that I lost. I grumped and playfully glared at her.

"Its not my fault, Lion! What were you thinking anyways, you looked deep in thought awhile ago" Aries said.

"Oh, well, I was just replaying the memory on how we met. Did you know that your so beautiful?" WHAT THE HELL!?! DID I JUST BLOODY SAY THAT!?!

Aries raised her eyebrow but I saw that there was a light pink shade on her cheeks.

"U-ugh, I mean, u-uh, I uh... Uh.... UHHHH....."

Aries smiled and shushed me, placing her finger on my lips and kissing my cheek.

"I have the same feelings for you as you have the feelings for me, Leo." She said and left me, my mouth gaping.

Best. Day. Ever.

Aquarius (f) x Leo (m)

Aquarius:

I ran my life out of me, Leo doing the same.

"OH MY GOSH, LEO!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" I screamed. I looked at Leo who was screaming gibberish.

Recently, Leo thought that it was a good idea to smack a bee hive that contains wasps. I know right, silly isn't it? Well, he thought the bee hive only has honey bees but it contains deadly wasps. We're now running for our life as the wasps chase us.