taurus (f) x capricorm (m) *

This is dedicated to @pupil234 (did I do that right?) Thank you for requesting!

Taurus' POV

Virgo and I are at the library, studying for our next exam. It's pretty boring, at least I got my food with me. We sat down at one of the tables and placed our things on top.

"Taurus, I'll be back. I'll just pick some studying books. Guard our things, oh and eating of food is not allowed." Virgo said as she walked into the History section. I nodded at her and took out my phone.

I was in my Instagram feed and decided to stalk my crush, Capricorn. Dirty blonde hair and nature green eyes, definitely my type. I finally got bored of looking at his pictures for the hundredth time when I saw a mop of dirty blonde hair from the reflection of my phone. I could feel my heart beat beating faster as it walked towards me. Turning around, I saw the most perfect face ever, for me at least.

"Hey Taurus!" He greeted. "Never expected to see you in this kind of place." I nervously laughed and blushed, realizing that Capricorn is now talking to me.

"Oh, yeah. Virgo and I are, uh, studying here. She's around here somewhere getting some books." I nervously said. I frantically glanced around the whole library to find Virgo but she is nowhere to be seen.

"That's great! I mean, cool." Capricorn said with a toothy grin, making Taurus blush harder. "Can I study with you guys?" He asked.

I gulped then answered with a small "Sure." He sat down next to me and brought out his math book, took out a pencil and started doing equations. I was amazed that he can do that really fast and correct answers too from what I've observed.

"Capricorn?" I said. "Isn't the test tomorrow only History?" Capricorn looked at me weirdly and chuckled.

"Advance studying, Tar Tar." He said and went back to his equations. I felt my cheeks heat up when he said 'Tar Tar', I love that nickname. Well, only one person could call me that and that person is Capricorn.

A few minutes have passed with only silence in between the two when Virgo finally came. She looked at the couple and she felt herself fangirling.

She placed the books in front of me and said in a rush, "Libra texted me to come to her house now. Pretty urgent. Bye you guys!" Before leaving, she grabbed her things and teasingly winked at me. I glared at her but smiled nonetheless for what she had done for me.

Watching Virgo leave me with my crush makes me feel nauseous. "I have a math test the following day. It's pretty hard and I might need a professional to teach me." She said, winking at Capricorn.

Capricorn rolled his eyes fondly and the two did an all-nighter.