Shikaku ' s panic attack.

It has been about a week sence I was found and I sopose I'm settled in nicely. I have figured out how NOT to stumble on the stairs and now focus my attention on adjusting to the shower, its harder than you think.

I had my first Akamichi cooking lesson this morning sence there wasn't school. Now, Tierd out from a long day of exploration and shogi with dad(me and Nii-san agenst him), I was laying down in my own room for the first time. I love my Nii-san but I don't think he enjoyed sharing a room with me.

I'd describe it to you but there's really no point... all I can say is that there is a bed, dresser, nightstand, and a window. I'm not too sure what color it is but it's not like it really matters to a blind girl.

I was soo excited about my new room I went to bed early, though now that I think about it that's not suprizeing I am a Nara, but it seemed my peace was not to last. I guess a entire week without a nightmare was too much to ask of the universe.

I had hoped that, not that I had a home and family, that they would stop. I guess I was wrong.

Let me sum it up for you.
The smell of alcohol
The sound of glass breaking agenst my skin
A hand crushing my throat
Screams going unheard from my place in the wine cellar
Being set up for auction at the black market with a bag over my head fearing who would get me next.
sounds of other children like myself crying as it was there first time being sold, calling for there family to save them.
Yellow eyes
Needles full of strange liquids
Burning heat or excessive cold running through my vains
Hideouts full of fail experiments
Screams sounding through the halls
Dark shadow monsters apearing and killing those who are trying to kill me
Long greasy hair swaying as he walked in cackling like a mad man.
His glasses wearing assassinat with hands glowing green.

And so I did what any 7 year old would do. I woke up terrified and screaming at the top of my lungs.

I later found that my mother came in to see what's wrong and calm me down. However my scared little mind could see nothing but darkness and hear old foot steps aproch ing and the door creaking open... just like they did in the experimentation lab...

Never rush over to a terrified blind girl. Expecially with mental trama from being subjected to a creepy snake guys experiments for last 3 years.. and lots of mental and physical abuse as far as her tiny memory goes.

So I curled into myself, my chakra pulled tight into my coils.

"SHIKAKU YOU MAY NEED TO COME LOOK AT THIS" followed by a series of thuds and groans as he pulled himself out of bed and down the hall. Like the composed jonin comander he is.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
3rd POV

As the blind Nara pulled into herself in an attempt to excape her previous nightmare, her bedrrdoor opened and a worried Yoshino rushed inside the room .

Only just in time too hear a terrified squeek and then... Yoshi Nara dissappeared.

She wasn't visable, I guess you could say it was dark. However being handy capped by the night is NOT a ninja trate, expecially when you work with shadows. I mean think about it, yes the clan jutsu is easier to use in the day and only the true masters can do so in the dark, but if your not able to use your jutsu in the dark when do you think them enemy will strike. So you must be able to see or at least be aware of your soroundings then the most.

"Shikaku you may need to come see this" the worried mother shouted down the hall.

So no it wasn't the dark that made her daughter dissapear. You could still see where she was by the lump in the covers.

Yoshi was invisible
And then a second later she was visible
Before dissapear ing again

This prosses continued.

Shikaku Nara litteraly fell out of bed he got up so fast. Worried something had happened to his daughter for the second time in the past 3 minutes. He had woken to her screams and Yoshino had to force him back down because he shot up so fast. Saying how it may have been a nightmare and that they were expecting it anytime now.

He took a few deep breaths but the adrenaline didn't quite have time to wear off as he shot up again upon hearing his wife.

Once he arrived he panicked when he saw that his little girl was once again not there. A quick flash of that day 6 almost 7 years ago. The broken window, his sons screams, himself on the floor rocking a small baby blanket.

He couldn't go through that again, he didn't know how he would survive. He only just got her back, if she was once again gone he wouldn't sleep, eat, or even come home untell she was safe and if it went anything like last time he would die searching. If it weren't for Inoichi and Choza dragging him back he wouldn't have survived to see her come home.

In his mind the world was on the verge of Apocalypse. His muscles tense, and he froze. And she reappeared.

He could do nothing but stare as Yoshi, his little princess, blinked in and out of visible existance. He didn't know what to do...

Slowly, as if aproching one of the deer there clan uses for medicine, he creaped forward sitting on the bed Wrapping his daughter (though he couldn't see her half the time) in his arms and just pulled her into his lap. Stocking her soft hair, which she had inherited from him, and wispering to her.

Soo following after Yoshino sat down by us and began rubbing her back
--- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -