a stroll through my memorys

It's a bit of a filler but bear with me

after my little confession of being blind they started going threw my mind and memories.

*flashback*

it was the day snake eyes became my master, I heard him chuckling as we walked outside of the black-market auction.

he turned to me seeing my hands behind my back walking along after him obediently, not wanting to push his limits like I did one of my first masters. "cant believe I got my self a Nara, and a well trained one at that"

I looked up at him curiously choosing not to say anything, however he seemed to understand what I wanted "ahh so you don't know what a Nara is now do you?" I nodded "well ill explain" he hissed in delight at my attentiveness " the Nara are one of the major clans of the leaf village, known for there intellect and amazing use of shadows to take over or paralyze there opponent." I hummed showing I was listening "i had never dared get my hands on one, for al there lazy antics they are extreamly loyal, and would more than likely kill themselves before I got anything usefull done. however you my dear are another story as I am your master now and so I have no need to worry about that"

I tilted my head a bit "how do I know your a nara?" he chuckled easily translating my look "well I spent enough time around the leaf village to know a nara when I see one." I nodded in understanding. "can you speak child?" he addressed the four year old me.

"yes" my scratchy unused voice answered him

my new masters eyed me for a moment "ahh I see you don't speak much do you, it sounds to me like something has damaged your vocals"

I nodded "my previous master was not happy when I spoke out of line, I was... severely punished for my mistake" I stopped there not wishing to dwell any farther.

"that explains why you are so obedient now doesn't it, ill have to thank him" he chuckled "it must hurt to use your voice, however the less you talk the less you are likely to annoy me... well of course unless I ask otherwise" I simply nodded going back to my quiet self. It did indeed hurt quite a bit, and I have come to realize that if I talk too much my voice gives out completely.

it wasn't long before I realize that my new master liked to talk, and as long as I listened he was absolutely giddy. constantly smiling about how 'well behaved ' I was.. trailing behind him like little puppy.

"you know what" he decided as we walked into what I assumed to be his hideout. "your going to be my new pet" he took a hand and patted my head. it took all of my will not to flinch under his touch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from then on he kept me in a tube full of blue funny tasting liquid until he felt he wanted my company or just someone to listen to him. he thought me to read and write whenever he was board and just wanted something to do, saying things like "no use in having a stupid pet when it can easily be prevented." and "when your older you'll be doing small recon missions for me, so your going to have to know this eventually." or when he just wanted to be honest with himself "my last experiment failed and I need some time with my favorite pet before I tackle the next one"

it wasn't until he started my stealth training that he let me out of that horrid tank and into my own cell.

however it wasn't long before I found out why he had put me in that tube for so long. I was on a mission when someone sensed me, lets just say rogue ninja don't care if your a little girl because they will still kill you.

I panicked and got scared, letting my chakra run wild. before I blacked out.

when I next woke up I was covered in blood and surrounded by 3 dead rogue ninja. flashes of what happened came crashing threw my mindscape. monsters, shadow monsters responding to my wild and frantic chakra. forming into dark shape that I was so panicked I couldn't quite remember, monsters I created. as soon as snake eyes found out about this he cackled evilly.

"so it worked I see, hehehe let have a look at these shadow monsters in action" he said leading me down a long dark hall tell we reached the end of the corridor.

I shook my head frantically never wanting to do that again. is it so unusual for a 5 almost 6 year old to be afraid of the fact that I had just unintentionally killed someone.

"well im afraid that your going to have to if you want to survive. and with that he lifted me by the back of my shirt and expertly threw me into the room before us. I hit the cold ground of what looked like a prison yard , searching the area I saw a camera in the corner. after a few seconds a loud buzz could be heard as well as the creaking of mettle doors being simultaneously opened. the lights came on and that's when I realized...

this was a prison yard, for all of snake eyes fail experiments.

creatures who could no longer be classified as people began to walk out of there cells and viciously attack each other. some with messed up limbs, others with three heads, and a few that resembled a ogre. that was untell the spotted me, labeling me as the weakest and smallest, all true, they converged on me and I had no choice.

I let my chakra go wild with panic.

however this time I remained conscious. and got my first real look at the shadows I created... they weren't like I though earlier, no they weren't even my shadows, they were the shadows of though who threatened me. coming out of the ground and growing from my opponents own shadow, forming into the spitting image of there targets with all the same abilities. forcing those they intended to kill to tier out fighting themselves well my shadow monsters only gained experience and slaughtered the lot of them.

when next the door opened I was the only one left alive to walk out those doors.

*end flashback*

these where just a few of the things they saw well entering my mind... and it was enough to prove who I am.. I guess I meet my family next. tomorrows going to be tiring, may a well sleep well I can.

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
3Rd POV
The next morning

Inoichi and choza stood above a sleeping Yoshi. Who snores lightly in her oddly comfortable position, the two grown men attempting to quietly wake her.

Which was in no way working...

She slept through everything, the alarm clock they set out last night, them excessively poking her, pulling the covers off, even being picked up and dropped back onto the bed. All of which she only moaned out somthing unintelligent and rolled over

Yet she still slept.

"All possible doubts are gone now..."inoichi blinked at the young girl.

"This is most definitely a Nara" His old pal Choza finished for him.

It seems not even a lifetime of servitude can make a Nara a morning person.