Father and Son talk...again...super fun, always a blast...

Hello, authors note. Thanks for reading this. Anyway...above is her outfit. I don't go into much detail, sorry. Plot twist coming up! Anyway, yep. Think that's it. Vote, comment, add, and share.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I woke up in Ash's bed. Pain shot through my head. I pushed it back, trying to ignore it, I shifted, wincing slightly. I touched my neck, bandaged. Guess you can't heal another's bite. I took a quick shower and put on the clothes that had been lying on the counter. They fit like I want.

     I've always likes clothes like these, but why is everything in this place so dark and Gothic. I liked it but it's not all that common. I walked out, putting on the cloak. It felt nice. I pulled up the hood and shrunk into the comfort of it. I can become a full ghost, tilting my head down so the shadow hid my face. I missed this, and it's made better by the bigger size of the hood.

     "Druid." Ash said, walking in.

      I nodded, fear and the sharp pain canceling the small amount of comfort in the statement. I fit the title. Their like ghosts, rejected for the fact that their different. Like me, but I have an odd feeling that I relate to them more than I think. I feel the hunted down was accurate but I don't know why. I would never saw that I was "hunted". He was in front of me, his hand  on my cheek, turning my head to face him. I felt both comfort and fear in his touch. The fear is more. I freeze.

     "I have to meet with my father. You don't have to hide, but you are coming with." He explained.

     The king. Yay. I nodded, looking down, but not at my shoes as I would like, his hand still on my cheek. He's wearing the tux with the tails again, this time a chain from his waistline to his pocket. It's gold. Huh, pocket watch? He forced me to look up, eyes locking. I couldn't break his gaze. His eyes searched for something.

     His hand dropped. He's given up his search. He turned and started to walk. I looked back down. Pain shot through my head again and I winced, the pain still there, I'm just trying to ignore it. He walked out of the room and I followed. I'm not really looking forward to this, even if I'm not the topic of conversation.

     Before I knew it we had gotten in the throne room and through the door. I kept my head down. I stayed silent, making my footsteps silent as well. Becoming a ghost, my specialty. Of course, when being stared at, it's much, much harder to disappear.

     "Leave us." The guards bowed and left. Did they mean me too? Apparently not because I heard the click of a lock. Dammit, just freaking great. "I heard about the incident involving Klaus yesterday."

     "Yes father." Ash was waiting for a reason he's here. I shrunk a bit, paling. Fear running through me. "Guards! Get her out of here."

     The door opened and guards grabbed my arms. I winced, the pain in my head growing. They started to drag me out, backwards. I would've walked out on my own but ok. I saw the king take a step forward and begin to say something but the door shut. They threw me forward and stepped back to their posts. I cried out, hitting the ground. I sighed, getting to my feet and fixing my hood. I decided to wander, without much better to do.