Who are you?

My paranoia grew with each passing second. I don't know how much longer I can continuously deny that someone is watching me. I walk a little faster and my heart picks up. I can't think straight. Those words keep playing in my head.

     I found you after all...

     Who found me? What do they want? Is it all in my head?! I'm so confused I don't even know where I'm going anymore and end up in the forest. I usually like it in here but with my paranoia and the sun not breaking through the foliage it didn't look normal. It looks eerie and creepy, surreal. I shook my head. I should go home. It's not better than this but I can't stand the fear gnawing away at me. I have chills running up and down my spine. Damn.

     I turned around, shaking my head to try to clear it. I heard the cliche branch snap behind me and I froze, whipping around. I didn't make a sound as I slowly backed up in the wet leaves beneath my feet. I ran into something and froze. I turned and looked into golden shining eyes.

     It was a man who looked to be 18. He was wearing dark jeans, black boots, and a dark grey shirt. He was tanner than me but still pale.

     A second later I was tightly pinned against a tree. How the hell? I winced as my wrists were pinned above my head with one hand. My sleeve protects my wrist from the bark but it still hurts.

     "What's so special about you?" He asked. I didn't speak. "Damn. I'm too hungry.  Just a taste couldn't hurt, right?"

     What is he talking about? I'm terrified. What do I do? I freeze.

     "Aw...why are you hiding underneath your hood?" I tried to shrink against the tree but he just took a step forward, pressing against me.

     I think I'm shaking but I'm not sure. He pulled my hood down and I tried to avoid his touch, making his grip on my wrists tighten. I bit my lip, tears welling up in my eyes. Why is this happening? What's going on? I looked at him, trying to avoid his gaze. His golden eyes shone, forcing my own eyes to look into his. I felt a breeze blow my hair on my neck. I almost never have my hood down so it felt unnatural. I didn't say a word, paralyzed in fear. His movements were slow, drawn out. He smirked at me, the adrenaline pumping through me. He knows how scared I am. I can't hide it.

     "You smell delicious. Is this why they want me to have you?" He asked and my eyes widened and I got even more scared.

     I didn't think it was possible. He leaned in and used his free hand to brush the hair from my neck. I winced. What's going on? I don't understand. He leaned back and looked at me, smiling and baring fangs. My blood turned to ice. He's a...vampire? They exist? His grip on my wrist tightened again. I winced. He leaned in again, laughing softly. He placed his face against my neck and I felt him smile.

     "I'm sure they wouldn't mind, as long as I don't drain you dry." His words shook my to the core. He's dragging this out, causing my fear to grow. He's enjoying this...

     His breath was warm against my neck. I shuddered and tried to shrink away as his hand moved to my side. I can't move. He chuckled. I heard his mouth open and something sharp press against my neck lightly. His fangs. I squeezed my eyes shut. He bit down, breaking skin. A scream was cut off in my throat as pain racked through me. He moved his hand over my mouth so I could make a sound if I wanted to.

     I shook with the pain as I felt a pulling from my neck. The pain was ripping through me. I get weaker and weaker until I can't hold on and go limp, still suffering silently as he moved his hand to my back and released my arms, them falling limply. He held my against him as I felt myself start to lose consciousness. I'm going to die...