Ch.2 "I Call Alpha! You Can Be My Beta!"

"Hello. Nice to meet you." Stiles said looking innocent. Talia pushed Peter out of the room.

"You boys get back to playing" Talia smiled closing the door, shooshing Peter as they listened in while walking downstairs.

Derek smiled at Stiles as he climbed up onto his bed, pulling Stiles up with him.

"So what do you wanna play?" Derek asked Stiles as they got situated on the bed. Stiles made a thinking face before answering.

"Lets play. . ." Stiles looked to behind Derek where the stuffed wolf was and got an idea. "Lets play wolves!" Stiles cheered, jumping up and down on the bed. Derek smiled at him.

"Okay! I call Alpha! You can be my Beta!" Derek cheered. Stiles smiled nodding his head as they started to play.

"Sir, we have spotted some foxes crossing into your territory. What do you want us to do?" Stiles said in a low mocking tone. Derek chuckled before getting into character.

"Lets send a hunting party! You and I will track them. The others will set up a trap we will chase them to." Derek said in the same mocking tone as Stiles but a little lower. The two giggled as they crawled, hands and knees, out of the room and down the hall.

They crawled down the stairs to the living room, where Talia and Peter were talking. "Look. I see the foxes now. We attack on my go." Derek whispered to Stiles. He nodded in agreement. "1. . . 2. . . 3! ATTACK!" Derek whispered up to a shout. Stiles and Derek ran toward the two. Stiles jumping at Talia and Derek leaping for Peter.

They all laughed as Peter and Talia tickled them. The boys giggling out stops. Derek kicked at Peter, before leaping off the couch in freedom.

"STILES! I'LL SAVE YOU!" Derek stated getting ready to jump at Talia. Stiles giggled before fake coughing out his words.

"No! *cough* Its too late for me! *cough* Go! *cough* *cough*" Stiles said before fake dying. Derek faked a reaction. He widened his eyes, pulled the "lifeless" Stiles off the chair, onto his lap and he let out a sad 'no' howl.

"Noooooooooooooo!" Derek fake cried out, holding Stiles close. "Stiles! You are all I have left! Noooo!" Derek finished his fake cry before getting up and helping Stiles to his feet.

"Aww. That was so cute boys." Talia smiled. Derek smiled at Stiles before crouching down in front of him, back facing Stiles.

"Piggie-back-ride?" Derek asked Stiles. Stiles nodded jumping onto Derek's back. Derek giggled standing up and tromping up the stairs to his room. Derek leaned down a little "nob. Open the door if you will." Derek said. Stiles giggled, out stretching an arm to grab the nob and open the door. Derek stumbled in, both of them laughing hard. Stiles realized Derek was very ticklish on his back, mostly from the tender skin. Stiles finds Derek's laugh is just as contagious as a yawn.

"You have I nice laugh" Stiles giggled as Derek drops down on the bed. Derek smiled at Stiles turning a light pink. "Hey Derek?" Stiles asked looking over at him. Derek hummed in response. "How. . . uh- how old are you?" Stiles asked like he was gonna be yelled at for talking. Derek looked to him and smiled.

"I am ten years old Stiles, how old are you?" Derek smiled looking over to Stiles. Derek was laying on his back with his legs hanging over the eadge of the bed. Stiles was on his stomach facing Derek but looking at his hands playing with his fingers. He looked to Derek, smiled and looked back at his fingers.

"I. . . um. . . I am six years old." Stiles said. Derek smiled bright at him and Stiles found himself not being able to stop. "My d-dad is th-thirty f-four years old. My mama is tw-twenty e-eight years o-old. An I don't have any other f-family members so h-how old is your family- I mean how old a-are the people in your f-family? Not how old your family like ge-genera-ations. . .uh-" Stiles stopped and sat up, he didn't notice Derek had walked over to the closet. "D-Derek? What a-are you d-doing?" Stiles stuttered looking toward the closet.

Derek was changing his shirt. All Stiles could see was his back but it was awesome. Stiles felt a tingling feeling in his stomach and heat on his face. Stiles looked down but couldn't help to look again, Derek was turning around pulling a new shirt on. Stiles smiled, realized what he was doing, leaped off the bed and ran to the window. "Stop it Stiles! Stop it! That is not right! Stop it!" Stiles whispered to himself. He closed his eyes tight before opening them to see snow falling outside the window. "Woah" Stiles whispered. Derek smiled at Stiles, walking up behind him.

"I love the snow" Derek said soft in Stiles' ear making him jump. Stiles shivered, nodded his head and hummed, closing his eyes again. Derek smiled placing his hands on the window-ledge, lightly overlapping his ring and pinkie fingers with Stiles'. Stiles looked down at their hands, a small smile forming on his face.

A/N
Snow!Snow!Snow! Yea! Okay but so was that good? I sorta guest on John and Claudia's ages. So yeah! I'm thinking like everyone was normal before anything happened. *cough* *cough* Fire *cough* *cough* but any who. I hope you keep reading! Love y'all my Poptarts!

-Brooka