Chapter 3: Sick During School

After the fight Frankie was feeling awful, his stomach was starting to hurt after Being hit hard in his already sick stomach, he woke up 2 times during that night because he was starting to not feel good...he woke up at the same time he does every time to get ready for school but this time he laid in bed for awhile until his mom woke him to get ready for school, he told his mom that he wasn't feeling good and that he wanted to stay home but she didn't believe him,that is until his mom Denise got a call from the nurse at her sons high school asking his mother to come pick him up from school early because he was throwing up constantly, he had a fever and his stomach was killing him ... His mom felt bad that she didn't believe that her son was not feeling good and didn't let him stay home.

Arianna: Frankie, I am so sad that you are getting bullied at this school.

Frankie: If the bullying doesn't stop I think that I am going to lose it and end up doing things that I shouldn't like self-harming and trying to commit suicide... All of the bullying is getting to be to much on me and I can not handle it anymore...ever since I have been bullied I have been feeling suicidal and all these hate notes that were in my locker from everyone in the school is making me feel super depressed and making me think that everything is true.

Arianna: Frankie, I understand what is going on and its getting to be too much for you but you don't have to self-harm or commit suicide... There are people that care so much about you like your family and the friends you have... You know you can call me or any other person that care for you like your brothers and your parents... You are stronger than that.

Frankie: Really?

Arianna: Yes.

Frankie: My stomach.

Arianna: Jamie did hit you in the stomach pretty hard.

Frankie: I am really depressed these days.

Arianna: I understand and I wish I could make everyone treat you right and with respect but I can not.

Frankie: I Just want to be happy.

Arianna: I understand Frankie... turn around please, I want to see how bad your eye is.

Frankie: Okay. * turns around to look at Arianna *

Arianna: Oh my god, Frankie what happened to your other eye.

Frankie: Derrick punched me in the eye and said that I don't have any friends... he called me fatty as well. * Frowns *

Arianna: When did this happen?

Frankie: After the warning bell rang.

Arianna: Poor thing, I am so sorry I wasn't there when that happened...I feel so bad.

Frankie: No need to.

Arianna: Let's get to the nurses office.

Frankie: Alright. *slowly gets up *

Arianna: Frankie you really look like you don't feel so good. * Guides him to the nurses office *

Frankie: I actually don't feel so good.

Arianna: Why didn't you stay home?

Frankie: Because my mom said that I had to go to school anyway.

Arianna: How did you feel when you woke up?

Frankie: I had went to bed early because I was tired and I knew that I was coming down with something because at 2:00 in the morning I woke up with a killer headache and then I went back to bed and then I woke up again at 4:00 in the morning to my stomach hurting really bad so I went back to bed...then my alarm went off because it was time for me to wake up and get ready for school but I decided to lay in bed for a little bit longer because my stomach was hurting, then my mom woke me up so I could get ready for school so I wouldn't miss my bus and I told my mom that I wasn't feeling good and asked her if I could stay home and she said that I was trying to get out of going to school because of the bullying and said that I still had to go to school.