Ch. 7 - Get wrecked son

Start from the beginning

"So do I just leave my stuff here or-"

"You're sleeping on the couch." His loud voice snapped from the hallways.

"Yeah I'm cool with that but with the whole bathroom schedule thing like... I gotta go when I gotta go man." I called out, getting no response after a few moments as I sighed and sat myself down on the couch.

I took out my hand journal where I'd been writing my work in, flipping back to the page where I had last left off as I took out a pencil.

Nicole was now staying in at cruel cranky Henry's place, the two clashing personalities under one roof causing them to have lots of sexual tension so they end up having mind blowing angry sex then they find out they love eachother the fucking end.

I hated writing this... I really did.

"We're going." Harry said, entering the living room shirtless wearing a pair of sports shorts, running shoes, and a backwards snapback on his head with a towel draped over his shoulder and a waterbottle in his other hand.

"You look athletic." I smiled, raising my hand to give him a thumbs up.

"I'm going to the gym and I'm not leaving you here by yourself." He snapped, walking to the front door as he waited for me to get up.

"Aww... you do care-"

"I don't want you stealing my shit." He interrupted making me snort as I placed my book and pencil back in my bag.

Figured.

"Come." He said, opening the door as he nudged his head gesturing me to tag along.

"Where and how boyyy!" I hollered from the couch, my laughter dying when I realized Carlos and Ralph weren't at my side to high five me.

Harry eyed me from the door, an exasperated look on his face before he shook his head at me and walked out the door with a raspy "Let's go."

++

"Remember how you confessed like a little bitch on how you actually don't mind me annoying you." I commented as Harry furiously punched at the large punching bag hanging from the ceiling.

He punched harder at the object, hit after hit, glaring at it with such hatred and ferocity I just knew he was imagining my face on it.

"Hit it with a left, hit it with a right," I sang out, circling around him as his jaw clenched in anger, his tanned skin gleaming with a layer of sweat as the muscles in his arms flexed whenever he punched.

"Ima knock the pussy out like fight night." I chanted before I jumped at the sound of the punching bag hitting the gym floor with a loud slam that echoed throughout the whole room.

I turned to find Harry's back facing me as he looked down at the broke object on the floor in front of him, his shoulders heaving up and down as I heard him pant softly.

I looked up and realized the chain that was holding the punching bag had been rusty before looking back at Harry who turned to glare at me.

"Would you just shut up for one second." He growled at me, his body tense as I raised my hands up in surrender and neared him.

I raised my fist to strike his stomach making him catch my hit before I could make impact as he glared at me.

"Your blocks are good but you need to work more on your hits." I advised as his grip tightened on my fist and he grit his teeth.

"I can assure you, I can pound just fine." He suddenly smirked, my eyes narrowing at him at his double meaning.

"Get wrecked son!" I screamed out, twisting his arm at a painful angle before jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist and throwing him to the floor like a world champion wrestler.