Flirting Advice (Sans x Reader)

Hey guys! So this book will work out mostly like my first one, so if you have any questions on how this works you can find it in "Mother Oneshots!".

And, as always, if I don't mention anything about the story being AU or being plot heavy, then it's AU.

Just for the sake of me always cringing at bad grammar, I'm not going to have Sans' speech in all lower case.

Enjoy!

2nd Person's P.O.V.

You were feeling a bit down today. You didn't know why, though. 'Maybe a visit to Grillby's will help.' You pondered as you started walking to the diner.

Once you got there, everyone started greeting you. "Hey, (Y/N)!" "Long time no see!" "Welcome back!" You greeted them all back and sat at the bar, where Grillby was.

"Hey, Grillby." You greeted with a sad tone. "Hi, (Y/N). What would you like?" He asked. "I'll have an order of small fries, please." You asked, not really that hungry but wanting something to munch on. "Really? You usually get the large ones. Is something bringing you down?" Grillby asked, concerned. "I dunno, I'm just feeling awfully upset lately." You explained. "Well, maybe you're feeling lonely." He suggested. "But I have you and the diner to keep me company! Why would I..." (Y/N) trailed off. "No, I mean romantically lonely." He explained.

"Oh."

It was a little silent after that, besides the other monsters talking behind you. "Oh by the way, Sans wanted me to give you a message." Grillby remembered. "Yeah? What is it?" You asked. "He wanted me to tell you to go to his house as soon as you came here. So, after you leave, go to his house." He said. "O-Okay!" You said, getting up. "Wait, what about your fries?" He reminded. "I'll take 'em to go, please." You requested.

(Timeskip brought to you by TEM FLAKE!!!)

You had reached the stubby skelly's house and knocked on the door, waiting for it to be opened.

After a few seconds, Sans came out.

"You wanted me?"

"Yeah, c'mon in." Sans gestured into the wooden cabin, you doing what you were told.

You sat down on the couch, grabbing the newspaper and started to read. Sans, always being the one to take an opportunity for a pun, asked, "Hey
(Y/N), why are some newspapers always so down?" Usually you loved his awful puns, but right now you weren't feeling so up to it because you still felt a bit upset. You knew if you didn't answer he would keep on pestering you until you did, though. "Why?" You questioned. "Because they have too many issues." He winked at you.

You just sighed and looked back at the newspaper. "Hey now, what's wrong? Was that not very punny?" He sat down beside you, you still not showing any emotion. "If you don't answer me, I'm gunna hafta attack you."

You looked at him, raising a questioning eyebrow. As soon as you did, he pounced on you, tickling your sides and neck. You, being human and having sensitive spots, obviously laughed uncontrollably, rolling off the couch with him still on top. But the skeleton forgot you needed air, and when he finished you almost fainted from lack of oxygen. "Whoops. Sorry 'bout that." He apologized, helping you up. You dusted off your pants, turning your head away from him and pouting.

"Heh, I said sorry!" You giggled a bit at how childish you were being, and turned back to him. "What did you want me for, anyways?" You recalled, sitting back on the couch. "W-Well, I kinda wanted to ask you something..." He mumbled while scratching his cervical vertebrae (sorry, neck), a light hue of blue dusted across his cheekbones.

"About what?" You questioned, hands on your hips. "A-About... flirting advice! Y-Yeah..." Sans stuttered. "Okay... Well, you could've texted me for this instead of getting Grillby to pass on a message." You pointed out. "But I need someone to... practice... with." Sans retaliated. "True. Fine, you win!" You exclaimed, defeated.

"Okay, so the first step to flirting is giving little hints (please don't follow this advice, I have no idea how to flirt. I had to search it up on the internet... ^^'). Like, for instance, winking or waving when they're looking your way. But don't do this too much, or else they might think you're a stalker or something of the sort." You explained, giving an example. Though, you didn't see that Sans was blushing a bright blue behind you while you were. "Okay, now you try!"

"W-What?" He was zoned out, and hadn't heard what you said. "Try winking and waving." You repeated. "Oh, uh... should I do it towards you...?" He wondered, a bit confused. "Yeah, sure."

"A-Alright." He gave a little, shy wave in your direction, making you blush a little. 'He's kinda... cute when he acts shy.' You thought, but mentally facepalmed. '(Y/N)! You're supposed to help him with his crush, not start crushing on him!'

You looked down annoyed and kept fighting with yourself, despite the confused look Sans gave you while doing so. 'Aww, don't say that! What if he just said "flirting advice" but really just wanted to get to know you more?' 'No, don't raise your hopes up! You'll only be heartbroken again...'

"(Y/N)? You okay?" Sans asked in concern, waving his hand in front of your face. "Oh, y-yeah. Sorry, I was just... thinking about something." You pardoned, waving it off. "L-Let's try the second ste-" "No, (Y/N). What were you thinking about?" Sans cut you off, holding your wrist firmly, but being gentle.

"J-Just about who you would have a crush on." You answered nervously, which was actually partly true. "Oh." Was all he said. "Well, w-what did you say about before? The second step?" He changed the subject, suddenly getting all nervous. "... No." You stated firmly. "W-What?"

"Not 'till you tell me who you have a crush on!~" You stuck your tongue out in a teasing manner, making Sans blush a bit. "... U-Um... why???" Sans argued. You smirked, knowing you had the upper hand. "Because if I'm gonna give you flirting advice, I might as well know who it is so I don't give you the wrong recommendations." You retorted, head held high.

Sans looked to the side in embarrassment, slowly inching closer to you. You were a bit taken aback, but let him approach nonetheless. He took your hand in his and bumped his teeth (his way of kissing, you assumed) to the back of it. "I-I like you, (Y/N)."

You blushed bright red. 'He likes me?!' (Well yeah (Y/N), he just said it... ;)) "Aww, S-Sans... I like you too." You pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheekbone in the process, making it glow a bright blue.

"I ' m   s o   g l a d . . ."

Yay! First one done!

I will take any requests given to me at any time, but otherwise this bundle may have a bunch of
Sans x Readers... ^^'

I tried to make the ending look all dramatic and stuff, but it didn't really work out.

Anyways, until next time!

Thank you for dealing with me. ^__^