Nurse Me

(GD's POV)

I felt lightheaded as I fell with a small thud to the floor. The door in front of me creaks open. I felt dizzy.

Someone crouches over me. A hand reaches out and checks my forhead. It felt nice and warm.

I could tell she was reaching for her phone to call the doctor but I grab her.

No. Not today. Im gonna spend this precious time with her no matter what.

I breath heavily.

But how?

I see her in twos as I think. Then without thinking, I blurt out:

Nurse me.

(Ayu's POV)

I grunt. Pulling him into his room I finally get him onto the bed.

Tired from lifting him I sit on the edge of the bed relaxing the muscles on my shoulders.

I sigh. Looking at him I think.

"He says nurse me, but what does he want me to do?"

Looking at him sweating, he rolls around in the bed.

I hold him still and wrap a blanket around him. I pat the blanket.

"There. That should hold him for a while.

As I get off the bed a hand snatches me and pulls me back where I was.

Suprised I try to jerk his hand off but for a sick person, he was quite strong. He leans closer to my face. His heavy breathing tickles in my ears.

"Ayu ah...you can't treat a sick person like this.....your suppose to get the ice for my head. I'm feeling hot."

I blush as he breaths into my ears slowly. I push him off.

"Arasseo! I will get it for you!" I say hiding my face.

He smirks.

"Good girl."

I walk out the door.

..................

I squeeze the damp cold cloth and make my way back to his room. He was asleep.

I put the towel on his head. He gives a small smile and laughs thenn dozes off again. I smile. Looks like he's having a good dream.

I ruffle his hair.

He is cute when he's asleep.

Growl.

I look at my stomach. That wasn't me.

Then I notice that Jiyong's eyes were open. He licks his lips as he stares at me.

"Make me jook."

(*jook means porridge.*)

I quickly take my hands off his hair.

"Arasseo."

I make my way downstairs. I take out vegetables

Chop Chop Chop

I make the rice and prepare the pot with water. I wait as I season the jook.

I taste it.

Perfect.

I hum as I make my way upstairs. Opening the door I smile.

"Jook is ready!!!"

Then I stop.

Jiyong was sitting in bed with his shirt off. He runs through his hair with his hands and notices me standing there.