The next door neighbor

(Ayu' POV)

No one's here. It's a good thing. I'm glad im alone.

I water the plants outside. Spring has already begun.

I make my way into my new house. There are boxes that still need to be unpacked. I sigh. Carrying a box I grunt pushing it towards my room. I keep my distance from the moving truck man as he helps carry my boxes as well.

"Where would you like me to put these miss?"

I look back and give him a slight scoff.

"As long as you don't make a mess I dont mind where you put them. Just go and do your job already."

The man looks at me suprised then coughs as he carries the box elsewhere.

I close my eyes.

Shoot....i've done it again....

I go to my room as i lay on my half done bed.

I need to stay away....I need to stay away....

『Few hours later』

I wake up. Still half asleep I look outside. The moving truck was gone. I sigh of relief as I make it down stairs. There were boxes everwhere.

"better get to work " I say.

Putting boxes away I hear another truck moving in. Moving towards the door I take a look outside. The trucks were at the other side of my house as they started unpacking boxes next door.

I gasp.

A next door neighbor?!

Frantically i move towards the house next door and ring the door bell. The door opens and a man that looked my age stands there.

I look up. He has piercings as he was taller than I was. His hair was in ruffles as he stared at me, his eyes wide.

"annyeong! My names GD short for g-dragon! Nice to meet you!"

I try to keep my mouth closed but it doesnt work. I blurt out loudly:

"Ya! Your not welcome here!!! Go move somewhere else!!"

I bite my lip from saying more.

Aish...i did it again...

Not being able to stare at him I look at the ground. Then what i hear is not sadness but laughter. I look up and he was laughing.

"Guiyobda.." He says.

(guiyobda:Means cute in korean)

I blush.

What did he just call me!?!

Turning around I blab my mouth once more.

"Just so you know..I want you out by this week."

He laughs once more. I turn back towards him mad this time.

"Are you the landlady?" he says.

I open my mouth but nothing comes out. He looks at me teasingly, Then sticks his tongue out.

"Merong merong i'm not moving!!~~" Then he shuts the door on me.

Angry I pound the door.

"Ya! Open up!!!"

I hear his muffled voice through the door.

" Thats so not cute for a lady to do."

That did it. I pounded the door so hard it broke, opening the door.

He stands there suprised.

"Woow.....are you a monster?" he says

Hesitating I grip my hands into fists.

"You don't understand....please....move out....leave me alone...."

I start to feel my nose sting as I felt like crying

Why does this always happen...i just wanted to be alone.....

Right when I felt tears come into my eyes I felt something strong, hug me.

(GD's POV)

I look out the car. Today was the day I moved into my new house.

Getting out of the car, I walk towards my new house.

"Haa.....it's gonna be tough getting all the luggage organized..."

I grab a box helping the moving truck man as i see a little cottage next to my house.

"Wow...that house is tiny.." I say grunting.

Putting the luggage aside I watch my next door neighbor living in the small house moving her boxes as well.

She was small, had long black hair as her eyes were blue. Her feature was tiny as she walked up the stairs to her cottage.

I tilt my head."Shes pretty cute" I say to myself.

Going into my house I practice dancing for my new song Zutter. Then i hear a knock on the door. Sighing i turn off the music and head towards the door.

It was the girl. I lean on my door as i give her a greeting.

Is she another fan? Guess i'll give her an autograph.

As i reach out my hands to give her a handshake,

She looks at me half annoyed

"Ya! Your not welcome here! go move somewhere else!!" she says half nervous and half annoyed

I look at her suprised.

Well that's a first....I thought. Then I laugh

I thought it was cute.

To tease her more, I stick my tongue out and close the door behind her. I snicker.

Wonder what she'll do next...

BAM!

"Ahh!"

I flinch as I find my front door broken as she steps in again.

My eyes grow wide.

"Wow....are you a monster?"

I stand there still half scared to go near her, but the she puts her two hands to her face. As if she was sobbing, she cries out:

"you don't understand...please move....leave me alone..."

For the first time i've felt my heart sink in as it felt like it was about to break watching her.

And for the first time, I flew, embracing a girl I just met into my arms.

Hi guys! How was the first chapter of the story? Was it good? Did you like the last part of it? Stay for more as the next chapter will be released soon!》