Dinner

THE NEXT DAY

"Clara..?" He suddenly asked as we were sitting on the couch and my head rested on his shoulder. "Yes, Diego?" "What about you and me going out for dinner tonight? Just to celebrate our 'maybe last night' living together?.." he kissed my cheek. "That's a great idea." He turned his face to mine. "You make me so happy..I wish you wouldn't have to leave.." he whispered. "You said we'll find a way, Diego. I believe you." We leaned in and kissed each other slowly. We then leaned back.."Damn..I'm gonna miss those sweet kisses..." he sad sadly. "Well..I have to prepare for dinner tonight. Be right back." I kissed him on the lips and went upstairs.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I went downstairs to see him in his suit..damn he's so sexy with that worked out body and cute face and hair ugh i just wanna rip his clothes off..but i'll save that for later maybe. "You look so beautiful, babygirl.." he said with an adorable face expression. He sweeped me off my feet from the stairs and kissed me on the mouth powerfully while turning me around and putting me back on the floor. "You look damn hot too.." i said as i grabbed him by his tie and bit my lip. "Hmm..we'll save this for later..now let's go and eat some dinner." He grabbed my hand and lead me to his car.

MIDNIGHT

We got into the house..kissing and touching each other roughly..we leaned back breathless. "I can't wait no longer.." he said as i felt his breath on my face. "Me neither..Diego?.." "Yes, baby?" "This is maybe our last night together..so-" he cut me off with pressing his fingers against my lips. "Shh, don't say no more.." and he strted kissing me again while leading me to the couch..