1. senior year

"Hey, I missed you!" Tim, a seventeen year old brunette, said. The girl to whom he was speaking turned around and beamed at him. She ran over and he wrapped his arms around her. Tim and the girl were the best friends since they were little. They hung out all the time and were almost inseparable.

"I missed you, too! How was Maine?" Taylor, a seventeen year old girl with long and straight red hair asked. Pulling out of the hug.

"Horrible! It's the worst state, don't ever go there. It got to like 41 degrees at night and that was in the summer! In the winter it got to like -2 and that was daytime!" He sighed. Taylor laughed, throwing her head back.

"Noted." Taylor laughed just as the bell rang. "What do you have first period?"

"Spanish, you?" Tim replied hopefully.

"Same, let's go!" Taylor said, then stopped suddenly. "Tim..."

"What's wrong?" Tim asked, looking concerned at his best friends sudden change of heart.

"It's the last half of our senior year..." Taylor said sadly.

"Oh yeah!" Tim said excitedly. "Isn't that crazy? We've been friends for 12 years now." He looked at her and smiled.

"Well, let's go. We don't want to be late for Spanish." Taylor said, starting to walk towards the big building. Let's hope this half of the year brings better luck than the last. As the pair walks into Spanish 3, Taylor sees her name on a seat on the opposite side of the room from Tim. It's also next to the seat labelled... Josh Malone.

"Tay, you're next to me." Josh smirks, gesturing towards Taylor's new seat. Taylor groans and walk toward him, taking the seat next to him. He leans toward her and whispers, "This'll be fun."

I'm already loathing this semester, and first period hasn't officially even started yet.

--------------

sorry for the shortness of chapter, it's just an intro basically.

~kylie

tearsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें