10

We need to skip a few months. I don't want to be one of those authors but I've figured out a story line and such but votes and comments are slacking, from now on the more votes and comments I get the quicker the updates will be.

If I could get at least 10 votes and 15 comments? then updates will be more snappy, so could you maybe help me out by getting people to read this story? It'd mean a lot, thanks. Btw my wifi was down that's why i took so long to update》

Three months later.

The numb feeling is amazing. So much has happened, I'm still with Mike but I haven't spoken to Jenna since then. She never answers her phone and when I message her she see's it and just doesn't reply and I don't get it. She was my only real friend at school and I don't have any lessons with Mike plus he has his little group that he hangs with, they look sketchy which is why I don't hang with him.

It happend a few weeks ago... Last month to be exact. I was on my own at lunch...

I was walking, looking for Jenna because I was mad. She hasn't spoken to me and it's annoying me. I have the constant feeling that I did something wrong. Did I upset her? Had she finally realised that I'm not good enough? I'm just a waste of space aren't I? Oh god! Does this mean Mike's gonna break up with me? Could my life get any worse.

I ended up bumping into someone.

"Oops, sorry." I said to the tall guy.

"My bad. Hey aren't you the chick that always hangs out with Jenna?" The guy asked. Chick?

"I'm a guy." I said to him, he laughed.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. It's your hair." He said pushing my hair out my face.

"Whoa, your eyes are amazing." He slurred kinda, dragging out the word.

"Um, don't mean to be rude but... Are you high?" I asked, he nodded. "But we're in school."

"No shit sherlock." He laughed. "You were in such a daze mate, what's got you so glum?" He asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it, I just wanna forget." I said.

"You are one good looking chap you know that?" He said, I smiled a little. "I think I got what you're looking for."

"I'm not looking for anything, I'm looking for Jenna but I doubt you have that- her. I mean, I just accidentally bumped into you."

"It starts as an accident but then you'll be bumping into me as an accident on purpose."

"What?" I was confused.

"Aw, you're adorable. Here you go, this is what you want." He said placing two pills in my hand.

"What- what are these? I don't want drugs." I said and he laughed

"It's nothing bad, all it does is make you feel numb."

Numb, the wond repeated in my head. That's what you want Kellin... You want to feel numb. My hand moved quicker than my mind did and within a second the pills had slipped into my system.... This was the start of something that I couldn't end on my own.

"See, not that bad ain't it?" He said.

"Can I have more?" I asked.

"Well, a bottle comes with a price." He said.

"I don't have any money on me. Is there another way? I'll do anything." I said.

"Well there is one other way..." he trailed off.

"Which is?"

"Did I tell you that you are extremely beautiful?" He said somewhat seductively, I got his message straight away. "Well?"

Next thing I know, I'm being slammed against the bathroom wall as this guys pounds into me, it was wrong and I didn't want it to happen, I was cheating on Mike, but the best part, was that I couldn't feel a thing at that point.

I just lay in my bed, no emotion at all as the guy puts his clothes back on. I don't look anywhere but the ceiling, I clutch my blanket in my hand as he leans over and kisses my cheek then he leaves. That's how I get the pills by sleeping with him. Today I didn't want to, I didn't want the pills anymore, I didn't want him touching me but he did, he called me names, he made me feel like I was nothing. This happend a few times before but now it's like whenever he wants to fuck he just uses me. My 'no' to him always seems to translate as a 'yes' whatever happened to no, mean no? Because to him... No, means yes. I didn't want to have sex with him. But he wanted to have sex with me.

Once I heard my front door close I got up anf had a shower. I stood under it for a while before using a whole bottle of shower gel to clean myself. I hated this, I hated it so much. After I showered, I got dress and and took four of the pills. It only took a few minutes for them to work, I felt like I was on another planet I could really feel my body but I coukd move. I made it out of my house and to Jenna's front door. I knocked on it and she actually opened it.

"I-i need your help." I said to her.

"Kellin, long time no see."

"Help me." I said.

"Are you okay? Look, I gotta run. See you around." Could she not hear me or something? Was I dreaming? She walked off and I tried to follow but I couldn't keepvup with her pace.

"J-jenna." I slurred out before I lost both vision and balance I fell to the concrete ground and completely blacked out.