The beginning

The location was far far away. It was placed in the middle of a small planet. The mountain was green, with lots of trees, forests and wild animals, but no one lived there. There was only a camp, training camp, or academy as most of the people called it. The jedi academy.

Young children were training every day to become masters of jedi and defeat evil. The camp was lead by Luke Skywalker, one of the greatest warriors that fought only for the good of the galaxy.

He was happy that every year more and more freshman were send here to train. He stood in front of the fighting arena and watched the students exercise. Noises from the lightsabers were heard every second, and with every single moment they became more and more intense.

"Yes! Yes! You're down." A young man, no more than fifteen, defeated his friend. He stood proudly and raised his hand in sign of victory. His long black voluminous curls were blowing in the wind while he helped Marcus get up. Marcus was also his age, but he was blond with pale skin and small freckles on his face.

"Thank you." He said when they were interrupted by their teacher, who slowly approached them. His smile still looked good on his much older face, the years were hard on him, but he still managed to look only for the good in things. He slowly put his cybernetic hand on his nephew's forehead.

"Ben, you were great out there, one day I truly hope you will be one of the best jedi."

"Thank you, master Luke. This would have been only a dream if it wasn't for you." Ben grinned. He was happy, he knew his parents are proud of him too. Suddenly he heard a shaky childish voice calling him from behind. He instantly knew who it was. His smile grew even wider when he turned to face her.

"Rey, where were you? I was looking everywhere for you!" He gritted her with his hands open. She was only five back then. In his arms she felt so small and fragile.

She was left in the camp by her parents so she would train, but they never came back to take her. Some even say they died. Rumors were spread everywhere. No one knows the truth.

So she lived in the camp all the time, at least she was in good hands, with Luke and the other teachers. Ben was her best friend, she loved him dearly. He helped her with her training, studied with her, they even went everywhere together.

"I was looking for you too, but you were nowhere in sight. Then I came here and I saw you. You won again." Said the small girl.

"Yes, that is correct, but now I am free and we can play together." He stood up and took her hand in his. "What do you want to do?" She thought for a moment. Her other hand was placed in her light brown hair. She always did that when she tried to think. An idea came instantly to her.

"Let's go to the lake in the forest, and then... and then we can train together. What do you say? What do you say?" The raven haired teenager just nod, and they both slowly went to the forest. After a while they each sat on one huge rock, and looked at the lake.

They called this their secret place. It was peaceful, just them, the sound of the water and the birds, it was a perfect place for meditation and training.

"Who will star first?" Ben asked in a voice no higher than whisper.

"Hm, me! Please me!" She begged.

"Ok, ok you start first then. Tell me what I am thinking about at the moment." She looked with her big hazel eyes directly at him and concentrated.

"Let me see. You are hungry, you are thinking about dinner. Is that right?"

"Well, no. Try again. Concentrate more and think. Mind is your only weapon now." This time she looked straight into his nearly black eyes and saw his emotions and thoughts, all of them.

"You think about your parents, more about your mother." His eyes looked away from her and fell on the crystal blue lake.

"You are getting better, every day you seem to know more... And yes, I was thinking about them. Rey, I don't know if they are getting along well, they seem to fight more...nearly about everything." She slowly stood from her rock and came to him.

"Ben, don't worry they will be fine, at least you know where they are. I don't." Small tear ran down her soft face, but he instantly wiped it off. Again he hugged her, his hand in her silk hair, he will protect her,she is too pure, too good.

"Rey, let's go. They will start looking for us, and dinner will be ready soon." They went back in their camp, while tall hooded figure was watching them from behind. Slowly sinister smile spread across his covered face...

Hi, this is my new fanfiction. It is a Reylo love story. I will continue both my stories, and I want to say that in this story Ben Solo aka Kylo Ren and Rey are not related, so they are not siblings nor cousins. Also I don't own any of the original characters. This chapter is the beginning , it happens before the events in the movie, what follows you will see. Enjoy! Next chapter will be soon. :D