Epilogue

Paisley POV

"XAVIER, I think it's time " I yell after I wake up with pain I hear Xavier run up the stairs and slam the door open

Its two in the morning Xavier is in his pajamas what was he doing down stairs in the middle of the night.

I felt more pain Xavier went in the closet and grabbed my hospital bag and ran up to me picked me up and took me to the car other pain was getting worse and we where 20 minutes away

Xavier tried grabbing my hand but I dug my nails into his arm and yelled "DON'T TOUCH ME" well grinding my teeth. He backed away fast. I was taking deep breaths.

When we got there Xavier picked me up and took me in. Waiting was Xavier's cousin the doctor that told me I was pregnant.

He walked use to a room and Xavier layed me down and a nurse came in right behind us and started working on me.

2 hours later

Xavier POV

"Okay Paisley your ready to push" say my cousin Lucas

Paisley nods and gets ready I feel so bad that she has to go though all that pain because of me.

She starts pushing and screaming I'm trying to hold her hand but she's digging her nails in to me after 10 minutes I hear the most wonderful noise ever

"Its a girl" the nurse says I almost cried right then I look over at Paisley and she's crying I go up to her and kiss her "you just mad me the happiest husband in the world"

The nurse gives her our baby girl and she looks down at her "what should we name her " she asks me

"Why don't we name her Ava Madison Greys" Paisley smiled at up at me "that's beautiful".

3 days later

Paisley POV

I'm so happy we get to go home I'm tired of being in the hospital. After everything is in the car Xavier drives us home.

When we get there I get out and Xavier gets Ava "I have a surprise for you Paisley I finshed the room" I follow Xavier when he said that." The guy and me finshed it yesterday it looks amazing"

We walk in the room I almost cried "oh Xavier it's so beautiful I love it" I go up to him and start kissing him. The kiss gets deeper but we stop when I hear Ava crying.

I go to her car seat and pick her up I sit to the small couch to feed her I look up at Xavier He smiles at me "I love you both" I smile back "we love you to.

That it for this book hopefully you all liked it and thank you a Billion. Keep following me and don't forget my new book Wanting Him I will started updating chapters and I'm  about to end His Corazon so show some love

Thanx <3