He get's jealous (PART 1)

•Your P.O.V.:•

You have a lot of friends and some of them happen to be boys. You just like to hang out with not only girls.

You've known them for ages. And they're coming to your house today to hang out.

You hear a knock on the door and you immediately know who it is. The door opens...

"(Y/N)!" They all yell at the same time.

"Omg hi guys! I've missed you so much!" You say hugging them.

"How are you guys doing? Already planning on going on tour this year?" You ask 'em.

"Yeah, we're planning on it. We're so excited!" Liam says.

"Maybe this time we'll get a chonce to bring you with us on tour?!" Niall says hopefully.

"Don't say chonce, it's change." Harry says to Niall while giving you a wink.

You all laugh. You like to be around people who can really make you laugh and be yourself. Plus you missed them a lot.

Then the door opens again...

"Hi (Y/N)!" Jack yells. And then gives the boys a nasty look.

"Oh hey! You must be Jack!" Louis says. "I'm Louis, this is Harry, Niall and Liam."

"Yeah I know you guys." He says looking at me.

"I've known them for a really long time and they came to hang out." You explain to Jack.

He nodds. "Well... what do we do now?" You ask.

Harry and Niall jump on the couch "Play some video games obviously!" They yell.

"(Y/N) can I talk to you for a second?" Jack asks-

----------------------------------------------------

Just 12 more reads to go on my other book and then I'll update this book. Cause I haven't in so long..
(And yes, I'm adding this here and not on the now last chapter because more people read this one)

(A/N): Hi guys!! Hope y'all enjoyed this one. Wasn't sure about what to write so I just thought of a cool collaboration. And here you go.
COMMENT something if you LIKED it!