It read:

Here are some clothes of Caitlyn's. We figured you would need something.

                                                                                                           Connor

It was a little blue dress and white vans.

( http://www.polyvore.com/toris_outfit_day_with_connor/set?id=88481379 ) Tori's outfit

I put them on and used the make-up on the counter. When I went back into the living room Caitlyn was also wearing a dress and Connor had slacks on.

" Hey, are we going somewhere? "

" Yeah tonight we are going to a concert on the beach then to get ice cream and coffee ", Connor said not even looking up from the computer screen.

" Who is we? "

" Oh uh.. Well its um all of O2L. "

I looked at Connor and didn't reply. Then Caitlyn spoke up.

" He said you wouldn't want to go but I really think you should. The guy who's performing is my friend and he is really good. Plus me and Connor will be right by your side. You don't even half to talk to the other guys. "

" I don't know-

" Please Tori! It's gonna be so much fun. "

" Well I guess it wouldn't be so bad. "

" Yay! ", she said while running over and giving me a hug.

Which I wasn't prepared for and almost fell over. She was probably the most positive person I'd ever met.

We left around 5 for the concert. Jc rode in the front with Connor and Caitlyn and I were in the middle. We picked up Sam and Kian and they rode in the back. Trevor's dad was bringing him later. The car ride was super awkward and by the look on Kian and Sam's faces they did not know I was coming. But they had made up. And so had Jc and Sam. And Jc and Kian. Everyone made up with everyone except me. As we pulled up to the beach I saw Elaisha standing there waiting for us. Wonderful. This night could not possibly get any more awkward.

Jc got out of the car first and Elaisha ran up to say hi. I stepped out after him and her eyes widened. He forced me into a hug and began to say how sorry she was. I pushed her off and put my arm through the crook of Caitlyn's elbow. Then we walked away not saying a word to Elaisha. Her face showed the hurt but tonight I didn't even care.

I stood arm and arm with Connor and Caitlyn through out the whole concert. I tried not to look and Sam and Elaisha who were holding hands to my right. Or Kian who was standing alone to my left while Jc and Ricky were flirting with some girls at the bar. I just listened to the music. When the set was over Connor let me know that we were staying for the after party which was supposed to last until about 12. I didn't really want to stay with these people that long but I just smiled and nodded for Caitlyn's sake.

At about 10:30 I lost Connor and Caitlyn in the crowd. I managed to make my way to the bar.

" Can I get you anything? "

" Just a water please. "

The bar tender put a glass of water in front of me and I drank the whole thing in one gulp. I sat alone until Jc came and sat next to me.

" Jc, go away. I'm not in the mood. "

" Oh come on. This is a party. Lighten up a bit. "

" No. Now go play. I don't feel like babysitting tonight. "

" Oh. That one actually hurt. You're getting better at this being bitter thing. "

" Well I've had some practice. "

" Tori, I'm sorry that Sam hurt you but you can't just not talk to any of us forever. "

" Its wasn't just Sam. It was you and Sam and Kian and my best friend. I'm just tired of being hurt. "

" Look, I know it doesn't seem fair. But you can't live in the past forever. You have to live Tori."

" Just go Jc. "

" You really want to sit all alone rather than with me? "

" Yes. "

" Fine but don't wander. I'm your ride. "

" What? "

" Connor had to take Caitlyn home because she felt sick and they couldn't find you so Elaisha took me to get my car. I'm your only option babe", he said with a huge grin while walking away.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I was at camp :) But I'm back now so expect some updates this week. It felt so amazing to come home to almost 50 followers, 15,000 reads on my first story, and 3,000 on this one. I love you guys so much. Comment! Comment! Comment! I love nothing more than to check my email and it be full with wattpad notifications :) <3