Four Of Us Going On A Quest To Find Thalia.

"Lyte! I have good news!" I shouted from afar. I saw her talking to Chloe and Ametrite, the girls laughing at he boys bickering over an apple. She turned towards me, and I picked her up by the waist and swung her around, Lyte giggling. I love the way she laughs, smiles, looking at me with those gleaming brown lively eyes she has.

"What good news?" she asked.

"Uncle Tommy forgave me, and I will be going to bring her back to camp." I said. Suddenly her expression changed. She was about to say something when uncle Tommy interrupted.

"Percy will be going to bring Thalia back to camp, and I will need to appoint some leaders to go with Percy on this quest!" He declared. Everyone gathered around uncle Tommy, waiting for his calling.

"I will appoint...Jason, Lyte, and Leo to go with Percy on this quest." He proclaimed. Jason, and Leo looked surprised.

"M....me?" Leo asked, pointing a finger to his chest. Uncle Tommy nodded.

"Okay...." he said.

"You might want to start packing. I predict that you guys only have ten days to complete the quest." He instructed.

"You....can predict the future?" Chloe asked curiously.

"Well.....yeah.....but I can't see the future clearly, because I'm getting old." Uncle Tommy explained.

"That's so cool," I mumbled.

"I don't think so....because I wouldn't like to predict how my fate will be," Lyte pointed out.

"Oh yeah....." I said.

"So what are you waiting for? Go and pack!" He interrupted. Before I could follow Lyte back into the tent, he pulled me aside and whispered, "Please bring her back safely, if you don't......." he trailed off, his eyes drifting away somewhere into his own world. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I try, uncle Tommy."

He nodded. "Just....be careful."

I went back to the tent to get my stuff-i brought two sets of clothes, some money and my sword- Riptide. I slung it over my shoulder, and said, "You ready guys?"

"All ready. Let's go kick some people's butts, shall we?" He said. Lyte giggled.

"Let's go find her," I said, and the four of us walked into the exterior of the camp, on our way to finding Thalia.

Hello, lovelies!
I am soo happy for the 119 reads and 39 votes.....I love you all! I want to thank olivianforlife and FyreDragons for supporting me all the way.....and you guys too! I love you!