Chapter 4

Sorry for the long wait my lovelies... I think i spelt that right hahaha.. College is really taking up most of my time haha.. anyways.. here is another chapter of......

Dreams of Deception

To the right... Is IMMY!!<3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

_________________________________________________________________________________

Anthony's POV

"My tie is fine ma!" I groaned for the fifth time.

"Just let me adjust it one more time." She pleaded.

"Whatever." I replied, leaning back on the wall and closing my eyes.

I couldn't get any sleep last night. I slept over at Immy's and Vanessa's. There house is to big it is really creepy. Plus I was really excited for the wedding today, kind of nervous. I just can't wait to be Mr. Anthony Medina.

The name fit me.

My mother finished adjusting my tie, and I opened my eyes and turned to look in the mirror.

I looked decent, my hair was short now, I had to cut it because it was getting in the way. I was wearing a black and white tux, with a nice black tie. It fit me well.

I stared into the mirror, the face looking back at me is who I should really be. When I was in that horrible relationship with Ronny nothing was right. Not even me. I shook off the old memories and focused on today.

Today was the day that would make me happy forever. The day that me and Andrew will get married and be together, happily.

I half smiled into the mirror and my mom noticed my mood change.

"I told you that today would be great." She laughed.

"I know." I said with a goofy grin still on my face. "I wish I knew where we were though." I sighed, removing the smile from my face.

When we came here in the limo, yeah that's right, I said limo, yeah they went all out, obviously. Anyways, they blindfolded me so that I wouldn't know the surprise.

"It's a surprise!" My mom laughed.

"Whatever." I groaned, and turned away from the mirror, so that I could slip on my shoes.

I sat down in the chair and started to tie on my shoes.

"You really shouldn't question so much." I heard a whisper come from my now open door. The voice sounded so familiar. I haven't heard it in so long.

"Meagon?" I said looking up from my feet to the door where my sister stood.

I bet you guys didn't know I had a sister. Well I do, we haven;t really talked a lot in the years I was gone, she was busy and so was I.

"Yes." She answered.

"W-What are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"I came to see my brother get married." She replied.

"Well... I have to go check on the wedding, to see if everything is right." My mom said nervously, dashing towards the door. Meagon moved out of her way when she rushed passed her.