Chapter 2

wooo!!!!!! Wow I am like super hyper right now hahaha.. Just got done watching that movie.. 'Killers' OMG ashton kutcher is like so hot!! lol wow..

I am getting all hot and heavy just thinking about him.... hahaha jk that's weird lol..

Okay so.. I just want you guys to know right now, that I love all of you so much because you guys really love my stories apparently lol... Thanks a bunch you guys... Really.. It means a lot..:)

Picture right there-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Is of the person that is playing Andrew...:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe can I borrow the car today?" I asked Andrew while handing him his clothes. He was in the bathroom brushing his teeth, he was getting ready for work.

"You don't have to ask." He laughed. I knew that I didn't have to ask, it was just weird not asking for permission.

"Okay so I will drive you to work then." I smiled at him as he came out of the bathroom. He slipped his clothes on and smiled back at me.

"Help me?" He asked nicely, holding up his tie.

"What would you do without me?" I laughed, walking up to him and tying his tie.

"I would be lost." He said, seriously. I looked up into his blue eyes. The little words like that just make me fall in love with him all over again.

"Yes you would." I joked, he reached his head down and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Where are you going today?" He asked me.

"I need to run some errands." I told him, not wanting him to know that I was going to the psychiatrist.

I don't want him to know that I obviously have problems, and I especially don't want him to know about the dreams.

"Ah okay then, you don't want to tell me." He said, looking away, will a mock angry expression.

"Oh please." I laughed, pulling his face back towards mine.

"Alright let's go before I am late. And before I do something to you that will make me late." He barked out a laugh, and I slapped him in the shoulder.

We walked out of our room and into the living room, I grabbed the keys off the counter and walked out the door, with Andrew right behind me.

I dropped him off at work, and pulled the address out of my pocket where I was going to see the psychiatrist at. I navigated my way through the city and arrived at the office.

I jumped out of the car and walked up to the brick building. Bushes were on either side of the door, which was brown and had a big window in the middle of it. I walked up to the door and knocked lightly.

That's what he told me to do over the phone. Kind of strange huh, I guess he didn't really have and office to speak of, he just did it out of his house.

I kind of trust him because my mom recommend him to me, so I am not being conned in any way.

I saw him walk up to the door, and open it. I was greeted by a very tall guy, not really built, but not really thin, just right for his height, very proportional.