~Chapter Twenty One~

*Phil's P.o.V*

My eyes widen ever so slightly as Dan wraps his mouth around my shaft and starts bobbing his head slowly. Oh god this feels amazing. I look down at my amazing little as he looks up at me with an innocent look. He licks around my shaft with his mouth still on me and I put my hand on his head of hair and kisses his forehead. 

I see him flinch as i slip inside his mouth further and bites my lip a little. "Danny, you can stop if you want." he shakes his head and closes his eyes, sucking harder and moving his head quicker. I feel the familiar clench in my stomach. Oh god. 

"Baby I'm so close." he nods and moves his head faster, looking up at me as I release inside his mouth. He licks around my tip and swallows it all, pulling off of me he leans up and kisses me softly. I smile and pulls back from the kiss. "Now do you want me to return the favor?" I ask him, to which he shakes his head. 

"I just wanna cuddle." I nod a little,walking us into our bedroom and lays back in the bed as he slides in close to me, hugging me closer as I turn Finding Nemo on. He watches the movie as I look down at him. He's been acting differently lately. I rub his side as he moves closer to me. 

"Daddy?" he asks me and I look down at him curiously. 

"Yes Baby?" he bites his lip a little. 

"Can you stay home from work tomorrow?" he asks me and I shake my head a little. 

"Baby since you left the radio station I have to start working a little harder." I say to him sadly and he shakes his head quickly. He cuddles me closer. 

"Please Daddy, pretty please, with cherries on top?" I sigh and hugs him closer. 

"I have to work." I say in a final type tone. Dan rolls onto his other side, facing away from me and puts his hands over his eyes. I groan a little. He knows I have to work, he can't just expect me to not go because he wants me at home. "I could invite Louise over?" Dan whimpers loudly and shoots up from the bed, running out of my room and into the bathroom. Standing up, I walk into the bathroom and looks inside. 

What I see is heart breaking. 

Dan's pushed up as far as he can into the corner, crying his eyes out and rubbing the tears away, which are soon replaced with more. 

"Baby what's wrong?" he shakes his head and looks up at me. 

"No, no, no, no, no." he cries and I sit beside him, wrapping my arm around his shoulder. 

"Shhh, shh, shh. Calm down." I whisper to him. He sobs loudly and climbs into my lap, hiding his face in my neck. I rub his back calmly. 

"Calm down Sweetheart."

See y'all next week.. sucky chapter I know :c