~Chapter Eight~ (part one)

*Dan's P.o.V*

"Where we goin' Dada?" I ask Daddy as we have parked out the front of someones house, looking over at Daddy curiously, hoping to get an answer.

"I'm taking you to go see your new friend and his Daddy." he says with a smile as I look at him with a giggle, squealing excitedly and jumping out of the car. Daddy rolls his eyes a little and gets out of his side and walks around to hold my hand. "Come here you." he smiles and I quickly grab his hand.

"Come on Daddy." I exclaim with a giggle as he walks us towards the front of the house and knocks as I squeeze his hand. A tall-ish brown haired, blue eyed boy answers the door, a thick Australian accent lacing his voice as he says, "You must be Dan, Tyler's upstairs so go right on up." I hide behind Daddy's form and hides my face in the shirt on his back, not really listening.

"Go on Danny, go play with Tyler." I nod a little and walks past him before seeing an open door, leading towards the basement. Assuming that's where I have to go, I walk down. When I get to the bottom I grow confused as I flip the light switch and blushes deeply at the black padded room, with chains, whips, a bed, and many other bdsm type things up and around the room. I hear someone rushing down the stairs and suddenly my eyes are covered.

"Dan, what are you doing down here?" Daddy asks and I turn and hide in his shirt again as he leads us upstairs.

"I f-fought this is where I h-had to go.." I say quietly and hugging him as he looks at me curiously. "P-Please don't be m-mad Daddy.." I whisper and Phil rubs my back gently.

"Of course I'm not mad Bub, dont worry. Come on Troye has made lunch so lets go eat and then you can do some coloring with Tyler afterwards." I nod and hugs him closer as we walk into a kitchen, sitting down on Daddy's lap as he sits down, chuckling and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Dont be shy.." he whispers as theres a sudden commotion coming from the stairs.

"But I dont wannaaaaa." a whiny voice almost yells.

"Tyler, your new friends downstairs remember?" Troye asks and I smile shyly at Tyler as they walk through the door. The little boy in front of me was basically all pastel blue, hair, under shirt with a slightly darker pastel blue over top overals, pastel socks and a pastel blue flower crown.

"But I wanna pway wif Harryyy." he whines more and Troye rolls his eyes.

"You can play later, maybe Dan might like to play too?" Tylers head snaps over to me and he runs at me full force.

"Do you wanna play wif my toys?!" I whimper slightly and hides in Daddy's top again. "Tyler get your tiny butt over here, now!" Troye exclaims as Daddy rubs my back calmingly. "That's not how you greet your guests now is it?" he asks and Tyler shakes his head as he walks over to his Daddy.

"No, Sir.." he says quietly and I poke my head out and looks at them.

"Don't punish him Mr.." I whisper and smiles a little as Tyler grins at me. "He wos just accited." (excited)

"But he scared you Dan?" I shake my head.

"Is owk." Troye looks down at us and shrugs a little.

"Daddy will punish you later tonight." Troye says and Tyler nods before walking over to me and grabbing my hand, helping me up.

"We gonna play in my room Daddy, can we have lunch up dere?" he asks and Troye nods.

"Phil and I will be up there soon." Troye says and we both nod before running upstairs.

"You needa get dressed all pretty." Tyler says, a-matter-of-factly. "Black is not a pretty color." he adds and I nod a little shyly as he grabs an exact copy of his outfit, but in purple. "Wear dis." he says, passing me a nappy and I look down at it cautiously.

"Haven't used one of these before?" he asks and I shake my head a little shyly. "You wanna try?" I shrug slightly and nods.

"I'll try.."

"Great!" with that, Tyler pushes me roughly into a bathroom for me to get changed.

A/N: hey guys, sorry :( I've been a little busy, but this is just the first half :D look forward to the next half of this chapter soon :))))

Daddys Little Boy (boyxboy) (UNFINISHED AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL BE FINISHED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara