~Chapter Four~

~3 Days Later~

Lion: Baby Boy please contact me, reply, I'm really worried about you..

I ignore the message, continuing to get dressed as I pocket my phone and walks downstairs to get breakfast started, ignoring the painfully annoying vibrating coming from my pocket, reminding me of the message from only two minutes ago. 

Reaching up on tip toes I grab the box of Coco Shreddies, pouring them into my favorite plastic Winnie the Pooh bowl, pouring milk in and I pick up the bowl, carrying it over to the breakfast bar and starts eating, smiling in satisfaction as the sweet chocolate-y cereal slips down my throat. 

This continues until the whole bowl is finished, pouting a little, I stand and put my dishes in the sink and walks towards the door, dreading the feeling of uneasiness of having to go into work today, having to act casually around.. him..

I mean, anyone else wouldn't care.. but this is one of the most embarrassing things that's ever happened to me. He's my best friend, I mean, we've sexted, we've sent each other dick pics, this isnt just going to be okay, if he ever finds out we'll never be the same again, so its just better if we both move on from this terrible experience.

~~~

Work has never been so awkward before, it's normally funny, and loud and everybodys joking, laughing. But today its quiet and we aren't laughing, I think everybody can feel the sadness radiating from Phil's hunched over form. I cant help but feel sorry for him, but I cant let him know it was me, he'll make me the laughing stock of Radio One. 

But, I do end up walking over to him at the end of our shift, sitting next to him. "Whats wrong Phil?" I ask him with a sad look on my face. He looks up and at me and sighs quietly. 

"Someone I was talking to online isn't replying to me, they're ignoring me, and they stood me up the first time we were going to meet.. I was so excited.." I look at him sadly and wraps my arms around his waist, hugging him close. He hugs me back. 

Knowing I caused this much pain, hurts, but I just cant tell him.. he's going to hate me.. But I feel like I have to tell him. 

The need to be in little space right now is insane. I cant help but reach into my book bag, which is over my shoulder, and hold onto my paci tightly, knowing that as soon as I get home I can color, and drink milk and use my paci for as long as I want. That single thought kept me going. 

"You'll be okay Phil, they aren't worth it."I tell him, pulling away a little and smiling at him. "You'll get over them soon, okay?" he shakes his head and looks down a little. 

"It's not that easy Dan.." I sigh, rubbing his back and standing up, helping him up too. 

"Come on, you need to get home and have a rest, it looks like you haven't had much of that lately.." he just nods halfheartedly,allowing me to lead him out of the studio and towards his car.

A/N: okay so this took me longer to update because I wanted it to be emotional, and it needed to be slowed down a little bit xD I also had a friend over for a sleep over last night so I was a little distracted with scary movies.. The Human Centipede not so much.. that's just gross x'D anywayyys, remember to vote and comment :3

Oh and this is longer so yay? :DD