HARRY GET OUT! (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

"I love you baby"

"I love you too" Within seconds they were both hard again so Zayn slightly began grinding against Marcel's bum. Marcel let out a low moan and led Zayn to the bed, he pulled Zayn on top of him, connecting their lips once more. Marcel reached down, grabbing Zayn's length and guiding it towards his entrance. Zayn steadied himself by putting his hands on opposite sides of Marcel's head, he began thrusting in and out quickly while kissing Marcel, trying to muffle his moans.

Harry was playing in his room when he heard noises coming from Zayn's room. He figured Zayn had woken up and wanted to ask him to play. He left his room and walked to Zayn's opening the door only to find Zayn on top of Marcel, both of them naked. He didn't understand why Zayn's willy was in Marcel's bum.

 "Zaynie what are you doing?" Harry asked causing both boys to jump. Zayn pulled on some sweats and Marcel pulled the covers around him.

"Harry get out!" Zayn screeched.

"But what were ya doin Zaynie?"

"It's a game people play when they're dating or married. Now get out." Harry just giggled and left. That killed the mood so they got dressed and just turned on the the telly and watched some random show while cuddling.

Perrie had been at the Paylinson's house for a few hours. She was spending the night and they were currently in Harry's room when he got an idea. If Zayn and Marcel were dating and they were doing what they were doing earlier then shouldn't he and Perrie do that too? They are married after all.

"Pez we're married right?"

"Yeah"

"Let's play a game then, I saw Zaynie and Marcy playing."

"How do you play?"

"Well you get naked and then I put my willy in your bum." Perrie thought about it for a second.

"okay" They both got naked and Harry got behind her trying to put it in but he kept missing. Just then his door opened and Liam walked in and he almost passed out at the sight in front of him.

"LOUIS COME HERE!" Louis ran in and gasped at the sight. He handed Perrie her clothes and told her to get dressed then dressed Harry. Him and Liam told them to sit on the bed.

"Do you guys know what you were doing?" Liam asked. Louis was not ready for this again, he almost had a heart attack with Zayn.

"We was playin a game." Perrie giggled. Louis let out a sigh of relief, they didn't know what it actually was.

"Where'd you learn that game?" Louis proceeded.

"Zaynie and Marcel, I walked in on them playin earlier and Zaynie said people who are dating and married play and me and Pez are married so we play it."

"No baby, I'll explain it more when you're older but it's not a game okay? and you're WAYYY too young to do that. Why don't you two come help me make cupcakes in the kitchen? They both nodded and went with Louis.

"I'll go talk to Marcel and Zayn." Liam said. he went to their door,knocking. He heard a "come in" so he walked in and sat on a chair by the bed.

"Um boys, as you know Harry walked in on you two earlier, and I just found him trying to do the same thing to Perrie." Marcel looked embarrassed and mortified but Zayn was crying from laughter.

"Oh my god dad that's hilarious!"

"Zayn it may seem funny but do you understand how that could have messed with them both? They don't understand that and it's a huge thing. Please just lock the door next time and try not to do it when we're home."

"Okay Dad, sorry."

"Sorry Liam." Liam just nodded then left the room to go wake Niall from his nap. He went downstairs to where Louis, Harry, and Perrie were making cupcakes. Just then a thought hit him and he audibly groaned.

"What's wrong love?"

"I just realized we're going to have to tell Jade and Leigh Anne about this...I'm so not looking forward to it." Louis groaned too.

"God I'm dreading tomorrow."

Thank you again to LirryandNiam for the smut, to magicjess_2001 for contributing, to xxlarrycuddlesxx for the prompt of Harry and Perrie having a sleepover, I know it's not what you expected but I hope you still like it, and to cestfab for the idea of having Harry walk in on Zarcel then trying it with Perrie.