Wait, WHAT?!?

Riley POV

I have to say, I didn't know what to do. But, as sudden as the kiss was, I liked it. When Maya and I pulled apart, we stared at each other, faces red. I opened my mouth to say something when there was a loud knock on the door. Before I could say a word, Mom busted in.
"HOW STUPID ARE YOU? I GUESS WE'RE TERRIBLE PARENTS. I GUESS YOU WANT ATTENTION. WELL, NEWS FLASH, YOU ARN'T GETTING ANY FROM ME." With that, she slammed the door.
"What was that?" Maya asked.
"I think my dad told her about...this." I said quietly, gesturing to my arms. There was silence for a minute. I decided to break the silence.
"We should talk about what just happened..."
"Yeah, you're mom has turned into a psycho."
"Before that. Why did you kiss me?" I figured to ask the to-the-point questions, to avoid the other elephant in the room.
"Because I love you." Have I mentioned that the way she is always straight forward and to the point is hot? Because it is. Before I could respond, she kissed me again. This time, it was longer. It went without saying that I loved her too. She knew. We sat there for awhile, kissing, until she said she had to go home.
"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow."
I didn't realize it was dark. I sat there, thinking. Usually, thinking is dangerous for me. Tonight, it was almost murderous.