The Plan...

Chapter fiiiveee

I finally thought of a plan. I went through my window to the outside and hop off to my front yard.

Good thing there are no zombies outside or I'll be dead meat. I try to open the door but its lock. I used the spare key under the plant on the bottom right of our porch then opened the door trying not to make noise.

I still hear Zero banging to my door upstairs.

I went further down to my basement and went to open the cell wide. I went upstairs and walked quietly to my kitchen and took off the meat inside a plastic and went down the basement again.

I went inside the cell and placed the meat in the hook hanging from the wall. The cell is not that big but not that small either and its facing the door.

If your thinking what my plan is, then I'll tell you. My plan is that while Zero is busy banging to the door, I will go to my front yard through my window and go inside. I'll take some raw meat from the frige ang hang it on a hook in the cell and open the cell door wide. I'll also open the door wide and hide behind it while I make some noise.

Zero will hear the sound and stop banging on the door then run to where the noise came from. When he gets down the basement, he'll see the meat and run towards it inside the cell while I, will quickly ran out and close the cell door locking him behind.

Sounds like good plan, isn't it?

I finished hanging up the raw meat or "bait" in the hook and went to open the door wide and took some empty bottles and went to hide behind the door.

While being hidden behind the door, I threw the bottles making sure it wasn't near me and hid carefully.

I heared the banging stop. Its been dead silence for ten seconds the I hear slow footsteps coming towards the basement.

'That must be him' I thought

Then Zero went inside the basement sniffing the air. I looked at him for a second then I saw him slowly walking towards me. 'Please don't come here! Please don't come here' I kept repeating those phrase inside my head.

I hear footsteps near me then it stopped. 'He must have walked away' I thought and went to look at him carefully. I saw his head turned to the direction of the meat or "bait" and walked slowly to it. My heart is beating fast 'That, was close'. When he walked in, I closed the cell fast, locking him. He turned around and started banging on the cell door but this time, its more violent.

My tears started to fall not because of my own safety if he breaks out but because I don't want to see Zero like this. His eyes are completely white and his mouth are drooling and his skin turned completely gray just minutes ago.

"Zero! Zero!..." I started shouting his name in case he's still in there. "Zero! Can you hear me?! If your still in there, then fight!"

Zero's POV (First time!!!)

Its dark. I can't see a thing. The last thing I saw is that I pushed May away from me because I can feel myself turning. Then my vision went completely black. I can't see a thing but I could sometimes feel my body... moving on its own. I can't see, I can't hear. I'm surrounded by darkness. Oh I hope May is alright. I hope I don't hurt May and if I do, I hope May can kill me with her own hands before I hurt her.

Then I hear a voice... calling me.
"May?..." I tried to speak but I can't. I kept trying and trying until my vision started to be clear.

May's POV

I started to give up calling him. I was about to turn around to lock the doors incase zombies started to roam around the village until I heard a voice. "May..." I turned around to the voice who called me. There, I stood speechless.

Zero is back to his normal self but his looks are half different like his right eye is normal and his left is still completley white and his skin is a little grayish now."M-May..." He repeated. I cried seeing Zero to his normal self, well, half normal self. "Zero!" I tried to hug him but I forgot that I locked the cell door. I took out the key and tried to unlock it but,

Zero stopped me.

"May wait!" He said "We're not yet sure if I'm comepletely back to normal yet." He's right. I went infront of him, the bars between us of course, and hug him from the the outside. "May, are you ok? Did I hurted or infected you?" He asked with concern.

"I'm fine..." I said, almost a whisper. I started crying "May, it will be alright." He said comforting me. "But Zero, your a half zombie almost losing your sanity and you know I can't kill you." I said back "*sigh* May, if you want me to be human again,

make sure I don't escape from this room or, whatever it is while you'll find a cure. Ok?" he said and I said back "Okay...."

Sneak peek of chapter siiiiiix...

May's POV

'Oh no! What will I do! I don't know what the cure is and I don't know where it is!' I kept roaming around the basement while Zero is sleeping. While I was thinking, I leaned on the wall to the right (if your facing the cell) then the wall behind me turned around, taking me with it, then I saw a secret passage.

I wonder why would there be a passage behind this wall? I kept walking further and I saw...

(A/N) Sorry if there are mistakes or, this story is boring.
What is May planning to Zero? In the sneak peek, what did May saw while walking?

Find out on chapter siiix!!!

Notice me Sempaiiisss!!!