Zero is...

(Pic. of May in audio)

Chapter fouuuur...

I was shocked at what I saw."Zero....." I said, almost as a whisper as I saw Zero at the corner to look like some what struggling.

I walked to Zero slowly "Don't come closer!" Zero said. "Zero, why? Are you okay?" I asked concerned and at the same time.... scared. "May...... please...... don't come any closer..... I think I'm already turning." Zero said as he's trying to get away from me as possible and breathing heavily.

I felt tears run down my cheeks as I saw Zero almost in the stage of turning into one. "Zero, please let me help you." I said "No May, I'm sorry." then he pulled out the gun from his pockets and handed it to me.

"May, you know what to do." he said "No! You know Zero I can't do that to you." more tears streamed down my eyes. "May, listen! It has to be done before I hurt you." tears also started from Zero's eyes.

"No Zero!" I hugged him. "May...."
"Zero, I will not let you do this to me. There is have to be a way, like a cure..." I said hugging him more. "May, I-" Zero stopped and started to scream in pain while he pushed me away from him. "May... leave.... before I.... still got..... my sanity." Zero started to breathe heavily again "No Zero. I will help you." I said more tears started to fall "May..... run." Zero said as he closed his eyes and opened them to find his eyes turned completely white.

I stepped backed and said "Zero?..." he looked at me and started running at my direction and I quickly realised that he already lost his sanity and turned into one.

I ran away as fast as I could but he was too fast. I was almost by the door, to get out, to escape from him until Zero caught me by pulling my arms to his mouth. Zero almost have bite me but luckily I kicked him on his sides knowing he doesn't feel pain but he was still pushed off to the side hard because of my strength and ran to the door and got outside.

I was running in the hallway of my house towards my room and went inside my door and locked it shut. I slid down against the door while Zero is banging violently on my door trying to break it open. I kept thinking what to do to him.

I finally thought of an idea what to do to him. I will lead him to my basement which have a small cell in it and I don't know why but my father said maybe it will come in handy which he is right and lock him in there while I find a cure.

But the real question is.... how will I lead him there without him biting or eating me. I kept thinking and finally thought of a plan.

Sneak peek of chapter fiiiive...
"May..." I turned around to the voice who called me.
There, I stood speechless...

(A/N) Who owns the voice that called her? Is the owner of the voice the one that made May shocked? Find out on chapter fiiiive!

Please comment on what you think and no haters. Also don't be silent and notice me senpaiii!