My Zombie Boyfriend

(This is my first time writing a book so don't judge me. Read and Enjoy! ^-^ )

Chapter one...

My name is Carelle May but my friends call me May, if I had any. I'm 18 years old, I have brownish hair with dark brown highlights (my natural color) and I have dark brown and blackish eyes and I don't mind if I don't have any friends because I have him. His name is Zero, my boyfriend.

He is also the same age as me and he has white and grayish hair and he has the same eye color as mine. Our parents were friends and they support our relationship and also trust us with our studies. Today is our summer vacation so that means no school and me and my boyfriend Zero can hang out more or maybe go again on a date. I'm in my room as always and texting Zero about what are we gonna do this summer vacation.
Our text:

Me(May): Hi Zero!

Zero: Hi May!

Me: Awww:(

Zero: Why the sad face?

Me: You still haven't think of a
cute nickname for me, for
us...

Zero: Like what?

Me: Your the one who should
decide. You know, babe,
sweetie, etc.? Why does
everyone you meet have a
cute nickname but not me?

Zero: May, I call you that name
not bacause I couldn't think
of what cute nickname to
call you but because I
already like your name, its
already ummm.... cute for
me.

May: Tnx Zero!!! Your so sweet!!!
So Zero, what's our plan
today?

Zero: Ummm... Maybe lets go buy
Skittles by the candy store.

May: Skittles!?! I love that candy!
Its my childhood candy that
I haven't eaten in a long
time!

Zero: Exactly. I know you miss
that candy so why don't we
try it out again. Maybe...
tomorrow?

May: I love you so much!!!

Zero: So thats a yes?

May: Of course!!

( Chat ended )

I jump up and down my bed to express my excitedness 'I'm gonna go with Zero again and buy my favorite candy but not just any candy, I mean I never even got to taste it again for 11 years because I thought they never sell it anymore but now they do!' I said it to my head cause we've been just dating for a month and I can still never get tired of this feeling of excitement whenever I go out with him because his so freakin' hot and cute and I'm a very lucky girl to have him not because of his look but his very kind and romantic especially when we go out on a date.

"May!" my mother called and I stopped jumping because I thought I'm in trouble because I'm not allowed to jump on beds so I went downstairs carefully and thinking 'Am I in trouble for jumping or something else?' I repeatedly thinking why she called me. Finally I'm downstairs facing my mother " May, I've got something to tell you about me, your father, and Zero's parents' business trip." I forgot to tell you that our parents are business partners "What!? So you didn't hear me jumping on my bed?" I said "What!?!" my mother said "Nothing! So ummm... about your business trip?" I questioned "Oh! Yeah ummm..."

Sneak peek of Chapter 2:
I told my mother, "What?!? Me and Zero are gonna...."

(A/N) Please vote and comment nicely for chapter twooo!!! Sorry for short chapter but I'll try my best to make it longer and update fast. What happened that made May shout or surprised at what her mother said? Find out on the next chapter! ^-^