It Started...

Chapter threee...

Today is the day I've been waiting for. I woke up with a smile on the face and on the same time a frown because first, I smiled because me and Zero are gonna live now and second, sad because my parents are leaving even its only for a month.

I went downstairs already changed my clothes to a most comfortable one and saw my father and mother already dressed up with their things beside them for their business trip.

"Goodmorning May." my mother smiled "Goodmorning" I smiled back. "We're leaving early so goodbye." my father said. I kissed them goodbye and mother said "May, you and Zero are gonna live in this house and its up to you two to decide where he is going to sleep and other things like that.

"Ok mom. Goodbye!" I waved my hand to them as they got in the car and droved away. 'Oh my... I can't believe Zero is gonna live here. I mean this house is soo messy and need to clean it up before he arrives!' I thought as I was going to start cleaning up, I heard my phone ring.

Zero texted me and he said he'd be going in my house in about........ 25 mins.?! I've got so much to do!

~Time skip~

I sigh as I finished cleaning. Just in time I heard a knock. I opened the door and saw Zero smiling with his things beside him. "Hey there May!" He smiled and went inside the house.

~Time skip~

Me and Zero went to the candy store as promised and bought the skittles. We were walking back the house until we saw a stranged man walking like he was drunk but the strange thing is that he has wounds all over him and his skin it was...... grey.

At first I thought he really need serious medical attention and was about to help him until he ran past us and started attacking the customers like he was.... biting them while the others screamed in horror. Me and Zero panicked and just stood there out of fear watching the man run to the other.

He was very quick but then got shot down by the candy owner. Just seconds after the dead corpses, or so I thought, started standing up and started chasing everyone and one thing in my mind....... zombies.

We started to run home until a very fast zombie started chasing us but Zero got bitten on the arm.I kicked the zombie until he didn't moved. "Zero! Are you ok?!" tears filled my eyes "I'm ok. Its just a little bi-" Zero was cutted of when we saw more zombies heading our way.

"May! You have to go now! I'll catch up." He said while holding his wounded arm. "No Zero! I won't leave you here!" I said as I tried help him up "May! Run!!" he shouted and he pushed me forwards.

I have no choice but to follow him. Good thing he was running fast and inches behind me.

We kept running and running until "Oh no..." he said and I continued "..... we're surrounded."

The zombies circled around us and started running towards us until I saw two guns on the floor near us 'Seriously?! Why is there a gun... no, two guns here? And most importantly who left guns on the road loaded?' I thought to myself and did not hesitated to get the guns and shoot them all in the head perfectly. The zombies fell to the ground not moving.

"How did you.... do that?" Zero asked while his mouth wide opened. "When I was still a child, I wanted to get strong when I grow up to protect my love ones. I told my father and he chuckled. He agreed and taught me how to fight because he was a soldier back then. He taught me how to hold a gun even at young age. My mother was shocked about it at first but then changed her mind since she saw me shoot at the target far away and hitted the the center perfectly. One day my father invited big guys to challenged me into a fight and as always, I won. No challenger has ever won fighting me except my father of course and I was still seven back then." I finally told him.

"Wow..." Zero said amazed "I can't believe I have a girlfriend who is much stronger than me" "C'mon before more of them appears.

We went to my house. Good thing there are no zombies here because it seems all of our neighbors went to the opening of museum and I know they're already zombies since it attracted more zombies because of the people's smell.

Me and Zero went inside and locked all the windows and doors. Good thing my mother went to grocery and bought a lot of food before she left.

~Time skip~

Its already night and I wrapped Zero's wound or bite mark. He said its just a small bite and it won't infect him. I thought that even if a very small DNA of a zombie went to a persons body, he or she would be turned into one but I ignored the thought and went to bed while Zero slept on my parent's room.

~Time skip~

Its morning and the outside felt so....... quiet, too quiet. I went to my parents room and checked on Zero. I was shocked at what I saw."Zero......"

Sneak peek at chapter fouuuur!
I ran away as fast as I could but he was too fast. I was almost by the door, to get out, to escape from him until.........

(A/N) Cliffhanger! If thats what you call. Please vote and comment nicely for chapter fouuuur! Even nobody does. Notice me senpaiiii!

-What did May saw? Who is 'him' on the sneak peek? Find out on chapter fouuur!!