Chapter 3

Willow
    We drive all the way through this new part of town. The sun is setting and the cars that pass us are fewer and fewer. My eyes are growing heavy, cars have always made me sleepy...I force them to stay open, I train my eyes on something in the horizon till we pass it then I find something new. I do that until I fall asleep, I didn't realize I fell asleep till I woke up to someone laying me down in a soft bed...
    "Wha..." I murmur, opening my eyes slightly but the room is pitch black. I feel strong hands around me before they move and pull up a fuzzy blanket around me. I snuggle into it and smile, too tired to care. I'll just figure out what's happening after I get some sleep...
    "Shhh, it's okay, get some sleep. You've had a long day." A soothing voice whispers as I hear the padding of footsteps on carpet leave the room. I think the voice belonged to May but I couldn't tell. Soon I was back asleep, dreaming of Sophia, a few tears run down my cheek.

May
"Really May? Another one???" His harsh voice was forced into a whisper as he helped me carry the girl into the house. It was almost 1 in the morning, driving here had taken longer than expected. I felt kinda bad that she fell asleep but damn she was cute while sleeping. Xander's sharp tone cut through my thoughts.
"We can't have another one dammit!" I glare at him as we walk into the house, making our way to my room. He lays her down and she's stirs. I pray that she doesn't wake up as I lean down close to her and pull the blanket up around her.
"Shhh, it's okay, get some sleep. You've had a long day." I smile as she curls up and falls back asleep. She's so cute....I follow Xander out of the room, we don't say anything as we make out way to the living room.
"May, look..." He pinches the bridge of his nose. "I know your intentions are good but we can't house anymore littles... Maybe we could send her to-"
"No. We aren't sending her there. Out of the question."
"Well we can't keep her!!!"
"Why the hell not Xander?!?"
He lets out a heavy sigh and slides to the floor. I run my fingers through my hair frustrated and grab a water from the fridge.
"Look, I'll let her stay in my room and I'll look after her just until we find her someone to take her."
Xander looks up at me. "Fine, but if someone doesn't pick her up in the month I'm sending her to them."
"Thank you..." I stand up and make my way to my room, I open the door as quietly as possible. Her soft face is so peaceful looking... At my closest I undress and pull on a big thirst, climbing into the queen size bed next to Willow. I place a pillow between our bodies so she doesn't freak out in the morning. My fingers run through her soft hair as I drift off into a dreamless sleep. I hope everything works out for you Willow...

---

I know it was a short chapter...I needed filler. I'll be writing longer chapters with more exciting details and posting them soon!