"Awesome, follow me." I say motioning them to follow me up the stairs Leo following to help.

"Austin give my mom the baby and come help." I shout down the stairs not even looking in his direction to know he rolled his eyes and reluctantly gave Lilah to Veronica.

I opened the door to my bedroom and grabbed some small boxes, handing them to Austin and Leo while the movers, who I learned were James and Marcus, took the bigger boxes on their dollies.

It only took one trip to my apartment and about ten trips up and down the elevator to finally finish. Austin paid the guys and sent them on their way, making me glare at him for paying when I said I would.

My dad and Veronica came over to help move things around, Veronica helping me in my room where I set up my bed and dressers, as well as hanging up all my clothes and putting my shower curtains up in the master bathroom.

My bedroom was my favorite thing in this apartment besides the living and dining room. My room was wall to wall black wooden floors, I placed a white fur rug in the middle placing my bed on top; it had a white headboard and marble balls as feet on each corner. I had a white comforter and white pillows with a black throw blanket folded on top.

Next to my bed was a black night stand with a black table lamp, and across the room was the door to my balcony overlooking Cleveland, I hung black and white curtains on the windows, obviously going with a theme here.

When my room was finished, I helped my dad set up the guest bedroom, keeping it simple with a bed and black dresser until I find time to decorate it all. But still kept going with the black and white theme here and as well as the whole apartment.

The living room was almost finished being set up, my brother and Austin setting up the TV on the wall mounting then plugging in the cable box that the satellite guy came and installed, as well as my DVD player and surround sound speakers.

I had two black fabric sofas with a white rug in the middle of the floor with my glass coffee table on top, on the table were black candle holders with white candles sitting on them as well as my books of Audrey Hepburn laying underneath.

When it started getting late I sent my parents and Leo home to get some rest, leaving the rest of the unpacking for tomorrow, like most of my dishes and knick knacks that I have to put around the apartment.

I left Lilah in the arms of Austin while I went to take a shower, relaxing all my bones instantly, but still remembering all the things that I still try so hard to forget.

[Flashback]

I drove what felt like a hundred miles a minute to somewhere other than the home that carried too many memories, I found myself parked in front of his apartment building, black jeep liberty sitting in the driveway and his lights shining through the living room window.

I grab my duffle bag and walk up to the front door and knock lightly, being met with his tall figure less than two minutes later.

"Arianna." He says pulling me into the house, I drop my duffle as soon as I step in and get pulled into his embrace, while my soft sobs get muffled into his shirt.

"Shhh it's going to be okay." He says pulling away and lifting my face up in his hands.

"H-he was with her." I say wiping my tears that keep falling from my eyes.

"C'mon lets go sit down." He says picking up my duffle bag and carrying it into the living room and placing it against the wall by the sofa.

He sits down and pulls me along with him and then continues hugging me as tight as ever, "I promise things will be okay." He says breaking the silence.