One Down Many To Go

Start from the beginning

"Hey, can I um talk you for a second?" He says with a worried look in his eyes.
"Sure I guess, what's up?" I say looking at the floor.
"Listen I know I'm not your real dad or anyth-"
"Don't talk about my father okay? I'm glad your getting married I have nothing against it, I'm just stressed out alright?" I say cutting him off.
"Do you want to talk about it? I'm always here for you" He says, as I shake my head no and get up to walk away.
I start walking to school since I'm really late. As I walk into school I look and my eyes pass Andy. Did I just see who I think I just saw? I look back and there he was, I felt my face tingling and I'm sure I was red as a tomato so I looked away. Whenever I see a boy I like it's like I get all nervous and blank out for a second and try to avoid all contact what so ever. It's just my luck when he starts walking toward me. As he walks toward me I start to speed up, hoping he doesn't notice.
"Hey! Luna wait up!" He says yelling and running to me.
"What's up? Why are you so late to school?"
"I don't think that's really any of your business.." I say with a "what's it to you" kind of face.
"I'm sorry, I was just asking, hey I'm having a small party on the weekend you think you're up to come?" He says smiling widely, looking into my eyes and I can tell he's hoping I say yes.
"Uh yeah, I think I can make it"
"Awesome, here's my address and my number text me if you need me, catch you later" He speeds off back to his friend and I'm still standing in the middle of the hall watching him. After a few seconds of watching him I finally turn around and walk to class and of course I'm late. I totally forgot about what happened earlier but ever since then I have been feeling so weird. When I got into class everyone is staring at me and I feel like they can see through me and see everything that just happened a few hours ago. I feel like they can smell something fishy about me but it's all in my head.
"Well Luna aren't you going to sit down? We haven't got all day" I swear she's so annoying. I go to sit down and do my work.

*45 minutes later*
I come out of class laughing extremely hard with Rachel, class was fun today for once. The teacher loosened up a bit and joked around with us. But when I walked out the class I immediately stopped laughing because I saw Andy with this girl, they were holding hands walking down the hall way, they looked so in love but I just ignored it and went to lunch. Rachel and I are walking to lunch and we see Alexa walking towards us and we all say hey.
"Guys, I got invited to some party today it's on the weekend you guys are coming" I say smiling.
"Ooh a party? Count me in I might see some hot chicks" Alexa says making me laugh. Alexa is hilarious.
"I'll think about it" Rachel says.
I look to the side of the table and I see a girl sitting by herself she had tattoos, blue hair, and great skin..Just like me. I wonder if she's in the same position as me but I'm not gonna go talk to her she looks shy.

Rachel POV
I sit quietly, taking my lunch out of my bag, I bought a lot of food today. I brought two sandwiches a huge water bottle some chips, two bags of lays to be specific and a doughnut. Luna and Alexa are staring at me smiling with that "Can I have some?" Face written all over them. "No" I tell them without hesitance. After a few a minutes I'm on my next bag of lays and scarving down half of my other sandwich and stuffing my face with my doughnut.
"Calm down over there what's wrong with you? you're eating like an animal" Alexa says looking at Luna with wtf written all over her face.
"I know right?" Luna says.
"Can I just eat in peace? Besides I'm leaving early today I have a doctors appointment" I say.
"Well I'm gonna go to the vending machine and get some of my own sweets since SOMEONE doesn't wanna share" Alexa says, throwing a subliminal.

Alexa's POV

I get up and walk over to the vending machine, looking down at my phone texting back some of my friends, not looking up one inch to see where I'm going when I bump into someone and get my phone knocked out my hand and slid across the floor. I got pretty irritated at myself and growled quietly
"I'm soooo sorry! Did I hurt you?" I hear a girls voice she sounds girly and preppy, but I just nodded, got my phone and didn't look up in her direction and almost walked away when she grabbed my arm.
"Hey you look so familiar I've see you somewhere" She says, so I look up at her and immediately feel my face tingling. It's the girl I saw at the mall yesterday she goes here?! Holy shit!
"Oh, you're that girl from the mall" I say smiling.
"Yeah, I am"  She smiles back and we stare at each other for a couple of seconds and she talks again.
"Come sit with me?" She starts walking to where she's sitting and I look back at Luna and Rachel and shake my head no.
"Okay, that's totally cool my names Gillian by the way, see you around!" She walks away looking back and bumps into someone and I can see her apologizing and laughing all over the place. How adorable is that? I walk back to my friends all stargazed and smiling.
"What happened to you?" Rachel asks.
"Hah none of your business eat your snacks, oh crap I didn't even get my own snacks" I say laughing.

-Picture is Luna's Mother