Ch. 5 - Yes Daddy

Start from the beginning

I was thinking I'd get knocked out but then you would feel all bad deep down and bring me to your humble home until I got better.

And it fucking worked... hell yeahhh.

"You've got a nice place here..." I complimented after a few moments, ignoring his hostile glare as I continued to observe his apartment.

"That's it, you gotta go. Now." Harry growled out, yanking me off the couch by the back of my collar as I scrambled on my feet.

"What!? Fam I just got here." I protested desperately trying to cling onto the furniture until he wrenched my hands away and ushered me to the door.

"You don't seem to be hurt so you can leave. I have someone visiting and she'll be here any-"

Right as Harry's hand reached out for the door knob a knock sounded from the other side making the both of us freeze in place.

"Fuck." He cursed under his breath, his green eyes darting over the place as he ran a hand through his brown hair in frustration.

"Harry..." A high pitched female voice whined from the other side.

"Someone's calling you." I whisper yelled to him, dramatically pointing at the door making Harry glare at me.

"Come here." He snapped under his breath, still dragging me by the back of my collar as he brought me into his room.

He opened his closet, quickly pushing me in as I stumbled on my feet.

"Do not come out until I tell you." He demanded, his intense gaze piercing into mine before he slid the door of his closet to the left, closing it and keeping me inside.

Usually I wouldn't take this shit but as long as I stayed here longer it was all good.

I heard the front door open, hearing the girl's voice giggle before the sound of kissing filled the room.

You know that whole suction slurpy sound along with lots of moans and groans.

Yeah that one.

I shuffled in the closet, blinking in the dark realizing I really didn't have any space to walk or stretch my arms out.

All I could do was stand.

My body tensed when I heard the sound of rushed footsteps enter the room along with those kissing sounds as the bed suddenly creaked.

"Oh Harry..."

Oh Jesus.

I slid the door open just a crack, enough for me to peek at what I hoped wasn't happening as I spotted Harry making out with a beautiful latina on his bed.

This may not be the right time, but another key characteristic of the good girl is that for some odd reason she easily gets jealous and is always quick to judge.

Wow who is this slut Harry's with?

This bitch wearing just a crop top and shorts shorts.

It was one of the characteristics I truly despised, the tan girl underneath Harry was very stunning and she probably knew it.

Good for you girl go get that D I silently cheered from the closet.

Oh shit, I'm stuck here.

Harry tugged the girl's shirt off, his eyes flickering to my wide ones as he sucked on the side of her skin.

I widened my eyes even more for emphasis as I nodded my head towards the exit, expecting him to at least let me leave before they continued.

Instead Harry's green eyes darkened, a cynical smirk on his face before he went back down on the girl, burying his face in her large breasts making her arch her back off the bed.