Chapter 1

• Rose's POV •

The Mocking Jay's daughter. That is how I become the one running this organization. They say without this organization the Hunger Games would start up again. Yeah, right. Everyone knows that if the Hunger Games started again there would be another rebellion. I mean its common sense. Now I'm dealing with something else. We found Finnick alive and we have to keep his son away from him. I mean his son is second in command of the organization. So he has access to basically everything. I am really surprised that he hasn't found out yet.
" Rose,"
Somebody said dragging me out of my thoughts. I look in the direction that the voice came from. I am not surprised to see my best friend beside me Joe Hawthorne.
" What's up Joe." I said turning around.
" There is talk about the Hunger Games starting again." he answered.
" How? Most people thought that it was horrible and should have never existed." I said in shock.
" Well apparently President Snow had a grandson that nobody knew about and he wants to bring back the games." Joe said. " He said that that the people have gotten put of control and are not afraid of what the capital might do to them."
" That doesn't mean that they should bring back the games. That would just lead to another rebellion."
" I agree with you. A move like that would most definitely lead to another rebellion." Joe agreed with me.
" Rose. " said another familiar voice. I turn around to see Finnick Odair Jr. Anyone could agree that he is very handsome. He looks a lot like his father.  " I guess that you have heard the news."
     "Yes, what do you think that we should do?" I asked.
" Why don't we find out were the information is coming from. Then we can attack it at the source." Finnick Jr said.
" I agree with that first part Finnick, but I don't think that we should do anything that involves violence. Joe what is your opinion on this."
" I think that we should do this without any violence." Joe responded.
" Okay we need to shut down for the day. Joe you need to get back district two and Finnick you need to get back to four before you worry your mother. See you guys tomorrow." I said. They all said good bye and went back to there districts. I made sure that everybody left before I went go see Finnick. In the middle of the day I got a text from Beetee that he had woke up. I run over to the area that we were keeping him.