Chapter 10

Alison's POV

"Okay." Why did I say that I should have just never said anything to him. I don't want to be with him.

But, here I am lying next to him in bed. Wishing I was by myself and not with him. I don't love him.

Ugh.

Why do I have to be with this abusive idiot.

Oh wait.

Its my fault.

I keep forgiving him and I know damn well I don't want too but I'm just too afraid of what he will do if I don't forgive him.

Thats why I'm pretty much stuck with him. I don't want to be. I just wish for once I had a nice boyfriend. Someone who didn't hurt me at all. Someone who actually cared. I doubt I will ever find that.

Justin cares. But we've been bestfriends I would hate for anything to ruin that.

"Hey. Morning babe." His raspy voice sung into my ear.

Ew.

"You aren't going to say anything back?" He hissed. Wow, early in the morning and he's all ready pissed. I think this is a new record.

"Morning sunshine. The love of my life." I sarcastically spoke, giving him the fakest smile I could possibly manage.

"Don't start you stupid little whore." He grabbed my neck and looked me directly in the eye. "I will kill you." He spat. And got out the bed and walked away.

I love my boyfriend.

I quickly got out the bed, brushed my teeth and took a quick shower and put on my clothes and ran out the door before Taylor could notice. I had to get away from him. I had to end this. But I needed help.

"Justin?" I said through my phone as I started my car and drove off.

"Yeah? Is everything alright?" He asked concernly.

"Uh, not really. You home?" I asked, trying not to break down. I had to be strong.

"Yeah. Come over!" And with that I ended the call and headed towards his house. Today was the day I wouldn't let that monster control me. Not anymore.

"Hey justin." I said as I made my way into his house. He pulled me into a long hug before finally making eye contact with me.

"You okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked worriedly.

"No uh I just need help." I sobbed into his arms finally letting all the tears that I've been holding in, out.

"Shh, its okay." He said stroking my hair. I love Justin. He's my best friend and is always there for me.

"I need to break up with him. Im scared too." I admitted. Scared wasn't even a word to describe how terrified I was.

"Then let's go. I don't want to see him hurt you. We need to do this now. No time waisting." He commanded and he was right. It was now or never..

"Okay. I'm ready." I weakly smiled and he smiled back.

"Just let me grab something, I'll see you in the car." I nodded and headed towards his car and sat in. I was trying to sink in what was about to happen. This is all so crazy. Why did I ever deserve this. I don't understand. I never will.

"You ready?" Justin asked turning on the car. I nodded my head and he drove off. Like I said, its now or never.

We finally arrived at his house. I took a few deep breaths before finally getting out. Justin took my hand and intertwined them with his. I knocked on the door and there was an angry Taylor. Waiting for us. He looked so furious. His eyes went from me to Justin too our hands intertwined with each other.

"What. The. Fuck. Is. This." He was shaking violently, clenching his fist like he was ready to punch one of us. And the real answer is, who.

"I'm breaking up with you, Taylor." I managed to say.

"I am not happy, I don't love you. This isn't a healthy relationship. We can't be together and it isn't because of justin. Its because of you. The way you treat me. I'm sick of it. I am so done with you." The words just came coming out. These are the things I have always wanted to just say and trust me there was more but worse than what I just said.

"Fine. But remember what I told you." He tried to walk closer to me but I backed away in panic.

"Aye, back up."

Holy shit.

Justin pulled out a gun? What the hell! This isn't what a imagined what was going to happen. Is he crazy? What the hell. Where did he get that?

"What the hell?" I gasped.

"Back up! I will shoot." He spat. Clearly ignorning what i had just said. Pointing the gun directly towards his head.

He leaned over and whispered something into his ear for a minute and there was a facial expression that I never thought I would ever see on Taylor's face. That was fear. He stepped back farther away and so did I. Not only was I scared of Taylor I was just as scared as Taylor was. What in the hell could justin have said to make him look this terrified.

Oh my gosh.

"Good boy." He chuckled and immediately slammed the door.

I was standing there totally in shock of what was going on. This was way too much.

"Justin."

"He won't bother you anymore." He evily grinned.

"Where did you get that? What did you say?"

"You don't need to know." He walked past me and into his car without saying anything else.

"You coming with me or what?" He yelled, starting up his car.

I stood there for a bit and slowly walked over to his car.

This was going to be a long ride.

Sorry this was short just needed to update something. Next chapter will be longer.

Make sure to check out my new story, Perilous Love.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

XO