Chapter 8

Justin's POV

"It was nice meeting you dean." Alison said as I walked with him out the door and to his car.

"Don't forget we need to have a big meeting later this morning, its very important so warn everyone else in the gang, okay." Dean nodded his head in agreement and quickly drove off in his 2014 Nissan Altima.

I went back inside where, Ali was fixing her breakfast even though it was only 4 am. I quickly tucked my arms around her and kissed her check, oh god how perfect would this be if I could do this everyday. Well almost everyday. Before I let my thoughts rumble I quickly let go of her and headed into the living room to turn on the T.V

"Do you want some cereal?" She asked but I disagreed.

She sat next to me as I turned on her favorite movie that she loved to watch. She quickly turned to me and smiled and gave me a kiss on the check, my face turned a bright shade of red and all I really wanted to do was kiss her.

We watched the movie and some more until she finally fell asleep

***

As soon as the last movie had ended I realized that it was almost time for the meeting I was suppose to be having, Ali was passed out on the couch so I quickly took her upstairs and hoped she wouldn't wake up during our meeting. She could never find out what I do.

It was only 9 am and the doorbell had rung. I quickly opened the door and rushed them all into our room.

"Okay guys, apparently their is another gang after us that was good with the other gang we killed. They want to kill us all but we wont let that happen. Stella informed me on all of this and she knows where they are located, we aren't going to attack them yet, but I know when the time is ready and I will alert you all. So tomorrow starts our training, you all better be ready tomorrow at 5 am, understand?"

They all nodded their heads in agreement and I dismissed them. We all went downstairs to have a quick bear before they all had to leave. I could let them stay as long as they want but definitely not while Alison is still here, she already met dean on accident it would be super dangerous if she even met the rest.

I hurried up the stairs to make sure she was still sleeping and she was. Good girl, I whispered under my breath.

I quietly shut the door and headed back downstairs trying not to make a single sound.

I told everyone to leave and they did. I looked at my watch and it was only 2 pm. I went outside and grabbed my cigarettes and put it between my mouth letting a blow of smoke escape my mouth.

Sorry for not updating in such a long time and sorry this is so short. Other chapters will be updated a lot this week and will be way longer and more interesting than this. Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote.