chapter 9

Alison's POV

I had just woken up from my nap. I quickly turned over and checked my phone, the clock read 2:30 pm. I realized that I was still in Justin's bed. I quickly got up and headed downstairs to see Justin sitting on the couch watching t.v. 

"Justin." He quickly turned around with a huge grin on his face.

"Morning, Ali. How was your nap." He patted the couch and motioned for me to come to sit next to him so I did.

"It was good, but I need to go home." 

"Oh...." 

"Yeah..." 

"Okay, are you ready now?" He asked as I nodded my head in agreement. 

I quickly went upstairs and grabbed my shoes and phone and went back downstairs to meet Justin.

We went to get into his Lamborghini and he quickly drove off.

We pulled up at my house to see Taylor, my Idiot boyfriend standing in the front obviously waiting for me.

"Ugh, this dick. I swear I'm going to fuck him up." Justin said angrily as he was about to get out the car but I stopped him, I don't know why he deserves to get his ass kicked but I wasn't in the mood for this drama today. 

"Justin please chill just forget about him. Okay?" 

"Fine. Are you sure?" I nodded my head in agreement. 

I unbuckled my seat belt and got out the car. 

I was standing in Justin's t-shirt as me and Taylor were having an awkward staring contest. 

I giggled.

"What the fuck is funny, bitch?" He spat. "What the hell did you do with that fucker? Huh? Did you sleep with him you dirty slut!"

"Actually no I didn't but I wish I would have." I said sarcastically.

His face had turned a bright shade of red as he slowly walked towards me. But before he could even try anything on me Justin had hopped out his car and quickly ran towards us.

"I know what the fuck you are thinking and if you dare touch her I will hurt you." He spat.

"Oh so you got your "boyfriend" sticking up for you now bitch!" 

"Aye, don't call her that cunt." Justin said clenching his fist, ready to punch Taylor in the face if he had too. 

"Look, Justin it's fine you can go now." I said to him.

"Fine, if he touches you call me, okay?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and he quickly got into his car and drove off.

"Get your ass inside, bitch!" He yelled grabbing me by my neck and pushing me.

I did as he said and once we were inside he punched me in my face and blood immediately escaped from my nose.

"What the fuck, you dick!"  I screamed.

He got on top of me and started to chock me. I tried to find anything to hit him with but nothing was in reach so i dug my nails into his skin as he got off of me and winced in pain. 

"What the hell! Dumb bitch." He yelled as he spit on me. I looked at him in disgust and quickly got up and kicked him in his stomach.

 I ran outside and just kept running, I didn't know where all I know is that I had to leave and get far away from him as possible.

***

Justin's POV

I was driving as I glanced over to see that, Ali had left her phone in my car.

 I turned around and drove as fast as I could back over to her house.

It had been a few minutes but I slowed down to see alison running. I quickly honked my horn and pulled over.

"Alison, what the hell why are you running? What did he do." I asked walking over to her. I could notice tears quickly escaping her eyes. 

"He hurt me." 

"You got blood all over your face babe. Come on get into my car." I picked her up and put her in the car and quickly drove off and went to my house.

I picked her up from the car and rushed her into my room and gently placed her on my bed. 

I went into the bathroom and got a rag and poured some water on it and squeezed it out.

 I went back into the room where Alison was and wiped off the blood that was on her face.

"I knew I shouldn't have fucking left you their by yourself! I swear i'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." I spat furiously. I was so angry. He shouldn't be with her.

"Justin, it's okay. Besides i scratched and kicked him if that helps." we both giggled at that as I looked down at her lips. I really wanted to kiss her right now. 

I looked up into her eyes and I noticed she was looking at my lips now. I licked them seductively and I started to lean in. 

I gently placed my lips onto hers and butterflies immediately fluttered in my stomach, this was perfect until....

"Wait, Justin no this is wrong I mean your my bestfriend i'm still with Taylor. This just isn't right, i'm sorry justin." She said as she quickly got up and walked out the house. 

I was so fucking pissed and heated. Did she basically choose that dick over me? I just wanted to punch that bitch. Fuck, i'm so angry at that dumb little whore.

Alison's POV

I quickly ran out of justin's house. 

"Dumbass." I said to myself I don't know why i would say that. I quickly was about to run home before I saw taylor pulling up into the drive way.

Tears were falling down his eyes. Gosh he is a good actor. He does this all the damn time but I just forgive him like I usually do and I dont understand that when I can have someone else but I guess im just too damn scared. I wish I wasn't.

"Come home to me, please." Taylor pleaded.

I hesitated but quickly answered, "Okay." 

* Hope you enjoyed and dont forget to vote!